Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"what's an email?"

"You know how computers were invented about 80 years ago, right? And how they can solve complex math equations and stuff? Well, this is a really, really, really advanced computer that can send messages to other advanced computers, which can send messages back to this. An Email is the mail that gets sent through the computers."

1 hour ago, Random Bystander said:

"You know how computers were invented about 80 years ago, right? And how they can solve complex math equations and stuff? Well, this is a really, really, really advanced computer that can send messages to other advanced computers, which can send messages back to this. An Email is the mail that gets sent through the computers."

Hectoro thought about it for a second then said, "interesting"

1 minute ago, Random Bystander said:

She sent her emails, and looked over at him. "What the Hades is that?"

"it's a prism" he held it up to the light, a rainbow of colors flew through it, "and this is what it does."

me realizing that your picture is a prism :) 

Just now, Random Bystander said:

"So, do you know anyone who'd be interested in joining our group? It would be nice to have 2-4 more people. We don't want the group to be too big, but we don't want it to be too small."

"well do you mean besides us." he gestured him, her, Dekas, and the guy on the balcony.

"well do you mean besides us." he gestured him, her, Dekas, and the guy on the balcony.

"Yep. 2-4 more peoples."

Yes. I do have a reason for wanting the exact number of people. 

Is it a good reason? Not really. It's a bit ridiculous. 

Will I give you the reason?

Spoiler

No I Dont Think I Will GIFs | Tenor

Yet.

:ph34r:

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"okay" said Hectoro confusedly.

"We don't want too many people, because in my experience, too many people means a high chance of betrayal." She explained. "But we don't want too few people, because if we don't have enough we'll all end up dying. In my professional opinion, 6-8 people is the perfect number for a team like this."

Just now, Random Bystander said:

"We don't want too many people, because in my experience, too many people means a high chance of betrayal." She explained. "But we don't want too few people, because if we don't have enough we'll all end up dying. In my professional opinion, 6-8 people is the perfect number for a team like this."

he nodded, "well to find a good team of that number I will need to know what kind of stuff we will be doing, so I can get professional people to help."

he nodded, "well to find a good team of that number I will need to know what kind of stuff we will be doing, so I can get professional people to help."

I'm very tempted to put:

"Fencing, fighting, torture, revenge, giants, monsters, chases, escapes, true love, miracles!"

"Uh, we'll be solving puzzles, fighting robotic monsters, cracking codes, running for our lives, camping in the middle of nowhere, etcetera ercetera."

1 minute ago, Random Bystander said:

"Uh, we'll be solving puzzles, fighting robotic monsters, cracking codes, running for our lives, camping in the middle of nowhere, etcetera ercetera."

he nodded, then stopped, "wait robotic monsters?"

true love?

Edited by Thaidakar the Ghostblood

he nodded, then stopped, "wait robotic monsters?"

It's that quote from the Princess Bride.

"Has it got any sports in it?" Asks the Grandson

"Are you kidding? Fencing, fighting, torture, revenge, giants, monsters, chases, escapes, true love, miracles!" Says the Grandfather

"Doesn't sound too bad. I'll try and stay awake." Says the Grandson

"Oh, well, thank you. That's very kind of you. Your vote of confidence is overwhelming." Says the Grandfather sarcasticly

"Yep. And other stuff like that." She said nonchalantly.