1 minute ago, Random Bystander said:

She snorted. "We're both forcers too. Get your facts straight." 

Hectoro was part of a group of forcers so he had assumed that most forcers were in the group

he looked dumbfounded for a second then he said, "well, er, I just thought...."

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

he looked dumbfounded for a second then he said, "well, er, I just thought...."

She smirked. "Yeah. I mean there are lots of forcers on this planet. About..." She tapped her phone thing a few times. "Oh, wait. We have a fairly accurate head count. Huh. I was not aware of that. Well, there are 1,362 currently known forcers on this continent. That's about a fith of the population." She looked up. "Yeah."

Just now, Random Bystander said:

She smirked. "Yeah. I mean there are lots of forcers on this planet. About..." She tapped her phone thing a few times. "Oh, wait. We have a fairly accurate head count. Huh. I was not aware of that. Well, there are 1,362 currently known forcers on this continent. That's about a fith of the population." She looked up. "Yeah."

Hectoro frowned, "but back to business, the coded trial, it will never happen."

"you know you were talking loudly earlier so I heard what you said about the coded trial," he pointed out, "and it will not happen, I will make sure of it."

"You are going to stop an inter-worldly entity with more power than all of us forcers combined from starting the Coded Trial." She said flatly.

The stuff about the inter-worldly Shard-of-adonalsium style god like entity would be news to your characters. They wouldn't know that. They might assume it, but they wouldn't know it.

1 minute ago, Random Bystander said:

"You are going to stop an inter-worldly entity with more power than all of us forcers combined from starting the Coded Trial." She said flatly.

"a what now," asked Hectoro, "well, er, no......"

Hectoro is going to start to mellow down into a nice character 

2 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

"And what is this ultra-powerful thingamajig?" She asked with a small smile. He's lying about something. Either he doesn't have anything, or it won't be able to stop the Trial.

He smiled back curtly, "you are mocking me I see, but what I have is powerful enough to block abilities." storms it's difficult to convince them.

and yes I put a stormlight mention in there

Edited by Thaidakar the Ghostblood

He smiled back curtly, "you are mocking me I see, but what I have is powerful enough to block abilities." storms it's difficult to convince them.

"No. I just want to know what it is." She lied. But it was a really, really good lie. "And I kind of have a few things to do today, so if you wouldn't mind hurrying up..."

"No. I just want to know what it is." She lied. But it was a really, really good lie. "And I kind of have a few things to do today, so if you wouldn't mind hurrying up..."

he reached in his pocket and pulled out a small button, it had a flowery design on it, with lines and curves, it also had some dots in the middle of the lines and curves...... "this is the ability blocker."

he reached in his pocket and pulled out a small button, it had a flowery design on it, with lines and curves, it also had some dots in the middle of the lines and curves...... "this is the ability blocker."

"Hate to break it to you, but we aren't going to be fighting forcers or anything, so that is more likely to be a hinderance than a help."

I already have the entire quest thing planned out. Not the details though.

Also, I doubt that they'd have that kind of tech. My person's stuff isn't that advanced, and it's some of the more advanced stuff. And the place she's from has way more advanced stuff. But maybe if it was made using forcer abilities... :ph34r:

"Hate to break it to you, but we aren't going to be fighting forcers or anything, so that is more likely to be a hinderance than a help."

He frowned, "but it may come to use on this quest of yours."

it's not technology, it is something he had in his pocket and just wants to sound important and powerful

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

He frowned, "but it may come to use on this quest of yours."

She pulled out a tracker. "Take this. I'll be in touch with all of you later. Do not get rid of them." She said, emphasizing that last part. "I'm going to go rest." She turned, and started walking to her hotel. "Bye."

She pulled out a tracker. "Take this. I'll be in touch with all of you later. Do not get rid of them." She said, emphasizing that last part. "I'm going to go rest." She turned, and started walking to her hotel. "Bye."

He nodded grabbing the tracker, "bye, and also, just so you know, beware the time changers."

"oh you will...." he said "seeing as I have the same ability as them..." he turned around and started whistling a tune.

She had a strong urge to turn around and yell, You should really stop making cryptic comments about your 3rd class organization to a member of the FPEW!, but she decided that that wouldn't be a very good idea. Instead, she shook her head, and continued to the hotel.