8 hours ago, AmazingGoob said:

"Hmm. Give me the money first and I'll come with you. No guarantees I'll stay, though."

I don't think the organization she's part of is wealthy enough for it to be 1800s money.

"I'll give you half. You can have the other half once the world is saved. I don't want you to just leave once you're paid before anything happens."

11 hours ago, Random Bystander said:

"I'll give you half. You can have the other half once the world is saved. I don't want you to just leave once you're paid before anything happens."

"Fine." He stands. "Where are we going?"

21 hours ago, Random Bystander said:

She paused. "I don't actually know yet... We have to wait for the trial to be announced. It'll happen within the next few days." She grinned. "Plus, we'll need more people."

"You realize I have a job, right? How about you bug me when the coded trial actually starts?" He sighs. "Know what, fine. I have today off. I'll help you wander around the city looking for people, but after today I take my money and go back to my life. If the Coded Trial really does start, I'll come and help. Deal?"

29 minutes ago, AmazingGoob said:

"You realize I have a job, right? How about you bug me when the coded trial actually starts?" He sighs. "Know what, fine. I have today off. I'll help you wander around the city looking for people, but after today I take my money and go back to my life. If the Coded Trial really does start, I'll come and help. Deal?"

"Deal. It'll probably happen within the week." She said with a smirk on her face. 

2 hours ago, AmazingGoob said:

He picks up his coffee, downs the last of it, and stands. "Well, are we going or not?"

"Yep. Oh, and you'll need this. Keep it on you until I find you once the Coded Trial starts." She pulled out a small disk and handed it to him. "It'll make it easier for me to find you. Well, I guess we just start walking. I mean, it worked with you." She started walking in a random direction.

@The Unknown Order

If you want to introduce your character, now is a good time. You can have your character find us, or wait until we find your character.

1 hour ago, Random Bystander said:

"Yep. Oh, and you'll need this. Keep it on you until I find you once the Coded Trial starts." She pulled out a small disk and handed it to him. "It'll make it easier for me to find you. Well, I guess we just start walking. I mean, it worked with you." She started walking in a random direction.

@The Unknown Order

I need to step him up, feel free to find him not long after this.

He sat on the rooftop, watches the flames dance on his hand, no, not flames. Light, in the shape of flames, but in his mind, as good as flames. Flickering, red, orange, a very blue purple. Entrancing.

19 hours ago, Random Bystander said:

@The Unknown Order

"What in the world is this?" Dekas pinches it and puts it up by his eye, squinting at it.

4 hours ago, AmazingGoob said:

"What in the world is this?" Dekas pinches it and puts it up by his eye, squinting at it.

"A tracker. Made it myself. It'll let me find you once the Trial starts."

Oh, and because it could affect stuff later (it probably will) my character is a forcer with a bit more of a passive ability. She can immediately tell when people are lying, and is really good at lying.

15 hours ago, Random Bystander said:

"A tracker. Made it myself. It'll let me find you once the Trial starts."

"A... tracker? How on earth does that work? Does it emit a smell for a dog to hunt down?" He sniffs the disc.

32 minutes ago, AmazingGoob said:

"A... tracker? How on earth does that work? Does it emit a smell for a dog to hunt down?" He sniffs the disc.

"No... It's a mechanical devise of my own design that will send out a signal that I can track." She was having a hard time not laughing. 

On 3/25/2021 at 1:09 PM, Random Bystander said:

"No... It's a mechanical devise of my own design that will send out a signal that I can track." She was having a hard time not laughing. 

"Ah, some sort of Forcer thing then?" He shrugs and tucks it into his pocket. "Anyway, where are we going?"

On 3/26/2021 at 5:17 PM, Random Bystander said:

She sighed. "No." She said simply. "It's not." She then shrugged. "I actually don't know. It's complicated."

"Uh... Ok. Are we just going to walk off in a random direction then?"

On 3/29/2021 at 10:29 PM, AmazingGoob said:

He shrugs and follows after.

She walked, and watched for more people. She noticed someone on a roof playing with fire. She looked at him for a moment before deciding to move on. A small part of her felt like she needed to talk to him, but she ignored the feeling. She did not want that guy to think she was insane, and then throw fireballs at her or something.

@The Unknown Order

1 hour ago, Random Bystander said:

She walked, and watched for more people. She noticed someone on a roof playing with fire. She looked at him for a moment before deciding to move on. A small part of her felt like she needed to talk to him, but she ignored the feeling. She did not want that guy to think she was insane, and then throw fireballs at her or something.

@The Unknown Order

She would need to approach him, he's in his thoughts, contemplating while he looks at his illusion. 

11 hours ago, Random Bystander said:

@The Unknown Order

"He seems promising. Shall we go talk to him?"

9 hours ago, AmazingGoob said:

"He seems promising. Shall we go talk to him?"

She shrugged. "I noticed him, although I really don't want to get burned, so that means that he's probably going to be part of our group." She said, a bit disappointed. I really hope he doesn't get freaked out.

10 hours ago, Random Bystander said:

She shrugged. "I noticed him, although I really don't want to get burned, so that means that he's probably going to be part of our group." She said, a bit disappointed. I really hope he doesn't get freaked out.

"It's a rather large assumption that he'll just attack us unprovoked. I mean, I don't care, but if he does randomly attack us, we can just run away, yes?"

3 hours ago, AmazingGoob said:

"It's a rather large assumption that he'll just attack us unprovoked. I mean, I don't care, but if he does randomly attack us, we can just run away, yes?"

"Touché." She said, and then headed over to the fire guy. "HEY!" She yelled to the fire guy. "YOU UP THERE! COULD WE TALK TO YOU FOR A MINUTE?" 

@The Unknown Order

On 4/2/2021 at 9:40 PM, Random Bystander said:

"Touché." She said, and then headed over to the fire guy. "HEY!" She yelled to the fire guy. "YOU UP THERE! COULD WE TALK TO YOU FOR A MINUTE?" 

@The Unknown Order

His trance broken, Isyrus looked at the person who was presumably yelling at him. He stopped controlling his lights and hopped down. He added a fiery shimmer to his eyes and hair as he walked up. "What do you want?"

21 hours ago, The Unknown Order said:

His trance broken, Isyrus looked at the person who was presumably yelling at him. He stopped controlling his lights and hopped down. He added a fiery shimmer to his eyes and hair as he walked up. "What do you want?"

"So... You've heard of the coded trial, right?"