what happens to singers in recaptured human territory?

i don't think it was ever stated. when the singers capture human land, they enslave the humans.

when the humans capture singer land, what do they do with the singers? i don't think any of the radiants would stand for enslaving them again. but they can hardly trust them free during a war, when any one of them could become a fuse.

perhaps they could relocate them, but it's very impractical for large groups of people over long distances. and the quickly shifting war fronts make the endeavor even worse.

so, how are they treated?

I think for the most part, they don't capture singers when retaking land, and simply allow them to retreat with the rest of Odium's forces, though I don't think it was ever explicitly addressed. It would be an interesting topic to explore, especially if Odium is defeated and there are now a bunch of free singers with nowhere to go and no real representation.

I don't think the Radiants would be universally anti-slavery. Kaladin might, but it's worth remembering that a lot of these people come from places where slavery is just a common thing. Radiants who come from aristocratic backgrounds (and others like Gaz) likely profited off of slavery in some way. Also, now that Jasnah has abolished slavery among humans (in Alethkar anyway) this could provide a nice loophole that people would be all too happy to exploit now that they don't have a source of free labor. Many Radiants might just see this as fair play, the singers were the losers in the war so this is what happens. It could potentially cause a schism within the Order as they disagree on how the singers should be treated.