Time travel? Time loops? Important

Njspeed69

Confused why this doesn't seem to be brought up anywhere.... Starting when Kaladin rescues Dalinar from Sadeas betrayal it literally says something like "He had been here before"

and there are other references

in Oathbringer, Kaladin asks himself "has he seen this before?  Has he DONE this before?"

continuing on there's the quote when Dalinar feels some warmth that's "familiar" and he felt a long time ago - or something like that

I'm not somewhere I can look up the exact quotes but anyway don't these indicate they are in some sort of time loop?  Starting with the first example how does nobody bring it up the Kaladin literally says he has been there before? 

I think, in the case of that Kaladin scene, it's just referring to the fact that Kaladin has been in similar-feeling situations before.  It FEELS like deja-vu to him because he's felt those same emotions and played out a similar scenario multiple times - trying to save Tien (who died), trying to save the runaway slaves (who were all killed), trying to save Bridge Four from certain death, etc. - and not meant to imply actual time travel.  At least, that was my interpretation.