Guardians of the Prophet

Mystic Syn

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meanwhile, a youngish woman walks past, with dark brown hair tied up in a bun and eyes to match. She has a large pack on her back and oval-shaped eyeglasses on her face. She ignores the small group of people initially before she seems to recognize the monk.
"Oh! Friend Hyn! I did not expect to see you here. Who are these people?" She nods to Huzh in recognition. 

15 minutes ago, AmazingGoob said:

Meanwhile, a youngish woman walks past, with dark brown hair tied up in a bun and eyes to match. She has a large pack on her back and oval-shaped eyeglasses on her face. She ignores the small group of people initially before she seems to recognize the monk.
"Oh! Friend Hyn! I did not expect to see you here. Who are these people?" She nods to Huzh in recognition. 

She blinked, looking around for the familiar voice. Her eyes fell on the young woman, and she smiled immediately. Hyn waved at her.

"Hi, Salkara! The monks sent me here to investigate," she said, the smile growing bigger. She stopped herself, taking in a calming breath. "I, uh... I don't know why they're here. I bumped into them a bit ago."

1 hour ago, Mystic Syn said:

She blinked, looking around for the familiar voice. Her eyes fell on the young woman, and she smiled immediately. Hyn waved at her.

"Hi, Salkara! The monks sent me here to investigate," she said, the smile growing bigger. She stopped herself, taking in a calming breath. "I, uh... I don't know why they're here. I bumped into them a bit ago."

"Oh? I was just heading over to the archives to do some research, but now I'm curious. What are you investigating in this part of the city?

Edited by AmazingGoob

42 minutes ago, AmazingGoob said:

"Oh? I was just heading over to the archives to do some research, but now I'm curious. What are you investigating in this part of the city?

"Just the Prophet Situation," she said with a distracted wave. "I was the only one that was willing to come here."

26 minutes ago, Mystic Syn said:

"Just the Prophet Situation," she said with a distracted wave. "I was the only one that was willing to come here."

"Surely there must be something more specific." She pauses, and winces.  "Excuse me, Friend Hyn. I shouldn't be prying, especially here in public."

Edited by AmazingGoob

1 hour ago, AmazingGoob said:

"Surely there must be something more specific." She pauses, and winces.  "Excuse me, Friend Hyn. I shouldn't be prying, especially here in public."

"There isn't something super specific that the monks told me, if that's what you're asking." Hyn shrugged. "I'm already sticking out from the crowd as is, so it probably doesn't matter whether or not people hear. The paper will tell the story eventually."

Hi! Can I join?

I don't have to join right away, tag me at an appropriate time where I might hop in and I'll do stuff. Character spoilered.

Fair warning: Len will be in a coma for all of summer break. Unless she's not.

Spoiler

Name: Len O’Ri

Ethnicity: Validus

Talent: Thief

Personality: Likes to stay hidden.

Skills: Good at climbing. Contortionist.

Melee weapon: knives

Distance weapon: same as above

10 hours ago, Tani said:

Hello there! And yeah, you can join tbh, it's been going kinda slow for this rp rn, so if you really want to join, you can. But das kewl. It's alright with me. Join whenever you feel like it, man.

53 minutes ago, Mystic Syn said:

Hello there! And yeah, you can join tbh, it's been going kinda slow for this rp rn, so if you really want to join, you can. But das kewl. It's alright with me. Join whenever you feel like it, man.

Does in three months work?

1 hour ago, AmazingGoob said:

"Anyway," she says, turning back to Hyn. "Would you like some help in your mission? I don't have any other obligations for today."

"I mean," Hyn said, a smile creeping on her face. "I wouldn't say no. Huzh would be fine with it, I'm sure."

2 hours ago, Mystic Syn said:

"I mean," Hyn said, a smile creeping on her face. "I wouldn't say no. Huzh would be fine with it, I'm sure."

"I don't know about that. I need to do a full security check first." He says as he walks over. He then stares at Salkora intensely for uncomfortably long time before looking at Hyn and saying, "All clear."

On 5/7/2021 at 9:58 PM, The Unknown Order said:

"I don't know about that. I need to do a full security check first." He says as he walks over. He then stares at Salkora intensely for uncomfortably long time before looking at Hyn and saying, "All clear."

"Hehe, hehe... You and your paranoia, Huzh... Anyway," She says, turning to the group of strangers. "Is there anything else you people need?"

On 5/12/2021 at 8:00 PM, AmazingGoob said:

"Hehe, hehe... You and your paranoia, Huzh... Anyway," She says, turning to the group of strangers. "Is there anything else you people need?"

"Nope, good luck with your lives." Belle said before walking away.

What is the plot of this RP?

On 5/17/2021 at 3:47 PM, Isabelle6060 said:

"Nope, good luck with your lives." Belle said before walking away.

"Well, goodbye. Anyone else?"

Don't know any specifics, but we're looking for a important diplomat/magic user.

I'm just gonna randomly throw in some conflict. Hope you guys don't mind.

As Belle was walking away, a tall, shady guy with a trench coat and glasses walked up to the group of people.

The shady guy pulled out a sword and said, "I heard you guys were searching for the new Prophet. Tell me what you know or you will suffer."

On 5/19/2021 at 7:00 PM, Isabelle6060 said:

As Belle was walking away, a tall, shady guy with a trench coat and glasses walked up to the group of people.

The shady guy pulled out a sword and said, "I heard you guys were searching for the new Prophet. Tell me what you know or you will suffer."

"Did... Did you just...? Walk up slowly and threaten us? Us, the Guardians of the prophet, appointed by the leader of this city? In the middle of the street no less?" She seems genuinely confused.