Hello, what magic would you like to have?

I have two types of magic that I am interested in. First is to be a phase shifter, shifting between solid/liquid/gas or plasma. My second would to be able to control oxygen levels in order to fight people, fires or save people. I haven’t figured out what I want to be required for activation or what the drawback is. 

What is your magic?

Nick

Hi, welcome to one of the few places where that question will be answered completely seriously, and probably more in-depth than should ever be necessary.

Now it's not quite a definite answer, but I'd like some sort of light magic. (Just think how convenient it would be...)

• 4 weeks later...

Greetings.

I pick all of the magics.

But if I can't have all of them then I pick all the Sanderson magics.

And if I cant have all of those then I pick Plant & Earth magics from GURPS, Dustbringer magics, Fire magics from GURPS, Mistborn (full allomancer) & Keeper (full terris) magics, and I can't remember the others right now. :)

Basic as hell, but Gravity manipulation. This is something I was interested in even before stormlight, mostly from Gravity Rush. It would be awesome. 

Welcome! 

Counter question for you folks, what non mythological creature would you want to be? Either Eagle or Lion for me.

6 hours ago, Blue Skies said:

Basic as heck, but Gravity manipulation. This is something I was interested in even before stormlight, mostly from Gravity Rush. It would be awesome. 

Welcome! 

Counter question for you folks, what non mythological creature would you want to be? Either Eagle or Lion for me.

I would have to say a horse or something that could fly. I want that freedom of being able to move so well

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/29/2021 at 2:22 PM, Blue Skies said:

Basic as hell, but Gravity manipulation. This is something I was interested in even before stormlight, mostly from Gravity Rush. It would be awesome. 

Welcome! 

I always thought it would be neat to be an ant.  Be part of the big picture where you knew exactly what was expected of you. It is the opposite of human nature so I think I would learn the most from being an ant.