Cycle of Glass

Tacitus

21 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

She yelped. "How the #%!& am I supposed to fight this?!?!" she dodged easily.

"AND NOW THE STUPID BIRDS ARE ATTACKING ME TOO?!?! WHY DO YOU GUYS HATE ME SO MUCH?" She yelled, frustrated. She ran to the nearest building, and used a combination of magical abilities to get to the top of it. I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!! AHHHHH! She desperately ran around, trying to stay alive. Oh. Wait. I have an idea. She started spearing the birds with streams of air. "DIE EVIL BIRDS! EAT WIND!"

The birds fly back unable to fight the wind Borutan the charges, making mini craters with every step.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, The Unknown Order said:

The birds fly back unable to fight the wind Borutan the charges, making mini craters with every step.

Oh dang. I'm dead. She tried pushing him back with wind, and slowed time again. This time she jumped from roof to roof, trying to think up a way out of this specific situation. 

5 hours ago, Fallapede said:

"What do you want the girl for, anyways?" Sirrug asked as he reappeared on top of the well. He snapped his fingers, and shadowy hands emerged to grab at her. "Do you want to steal her power or something?"

"Ack!" She was able to dodge the shadow hands, but just barely. She then decided that the current plan wasn't working, so she ran at the guy who had attacked her with shadows, and lunged at him, trying to knock him to the ground. Her fighting style was very different then most Lifted.

Sirrug laughed as he leaned back against a wall. "I never understood your fascination with puppets, Attin. If you'd just pick a host and stick with it, you'd beat me head on." The shadows around him began to radiate an eerie black light as something wrong started to emerge.

• 2 weeks later...

Brute swiftly caught it, and Attin internally sighed. Saying it that way made Attin sound far crueler than he was. "I suppose it's a deal, then." He did not dismiss the Vackhen he had summoned from the clouds, but reared them back, away from Sirrug. He dismissed Steel and Hood, hiding them away. He could instantly feel the relief of not holding four bodies.

1 minute ago, The Unknown Order said:

"Until we meet again." Borutan turned to Rawiya. "And until we meet again Lifted," he said with a sneer.

Rawiya (who, despite the fact that she has been alive for a long time, has the maturity of a teenager) raised her eyebrow. "Uh, yeah no. I'd prefer it if we didn't meet again. Ever." She smirked. I'd insult him, but then he'd probably kill me, so...

4 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

Rawiya (who, despite the fact that she has been alive for a long time, has the maturity of a teenager) raised her eyebrow. "Uh, yeah no. I'd prefer it if we didn't meet again. Ever." She smirked. I'd insult him, but then he'd probably kill me, so...

"That's not you. Attin, remember our deal, or we will finally see which of us is stronger." He leaps from the ground, creating another crater, before transform into a black and red dragon. The dragon flew away before anyone could respond.

@Fallapede

Edited by The Unknown Order

Just now, The Unknown Order said:

"That's not you. Attin, remember our deal, or we will finally see which of us is stronger." He leaps from the ground, creating another crater, before transform into a black and red dragon. The dragon flew away before anyone could respond.

"Good riddance."

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Fallapede said:

Sirrug glanced at Rawiya, raising an eyebrow. "I apologize for that unpleasantness earlier. I don't believe I had the pleasure of learning your name?"

She snorted. "Unpleasantness?" She grinned. "I think that unpleasantness is a bit of an understatement. And I'm Rawiya."

Sirrug grinned, baring too-sharp teeth. "Understatements are my specialty, miss, among a great many other things. I'm Sirrug, as though you didn't know that already." He performed a sweeping bow, his clothing changing as he rose back up from a modest gray coat to an immaculately tailored suit.