Homeschooling Club

Homeschooling  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Are you homeschooled?

3 minutes ago, solarcat93 said:

My parents might make me be homeschooled. I actually don't mind that idea; I'm currently in High School (public school) and it kind of sucks. How good is homeschooling in your opinions?

Great! I love it so much! I'm very socially awkward, though, so it might be a different experience for you.

2 minutes ago, Rabbit Unmade said:

I do! Is that while school is so bad? Because you're just panicking the whole time like I was when I was public schooled?

Partially, but I feel like I would be able to learn a lot more, and get things done more easily at home. My parents want to homeschool me for religious reasons though.

i go to public school-

ok well.. not really. it's a charter school, with only 89 kids in my grade, all of which i could carry a conversation with bc i know them.

soo i kind of know how you guys feel being able to get more done??

but it's also still a school with other kids so

7 minutes ago, solarcat93 said:

Partially, but I feel like I would be able to learn a lot more, and get things done more easily at home. My parents want to homeschool me for religious reasons though.

Yes. You would. You don't have to wait for other people to catch up and it's so nice!

11 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

i go to public school-

ok well.. not really. it's a charter school, with only 89 kids in my grade, all of which i could carry a conversation with bc i know them.

soo i kind of know how you guys feel being able to get more done??

but it's also still a school with other kids so

I get together with my best friend and we do school together sometimes. Just because we don't go to public school doesn't mean we don't interact with people; we just meet less people who we don't want to meet.

Just now, Rabbit Unmade said:

I get together with my best friend and we do school together sometimes. Just because we don't go to public school doesn't mean we don't interact with people; we just meet less people who we don't want to meet.

That must be nice, there is over 2000+ kids at my school as all schools in town are overcrowded. It's why I like going to the college for classes. It's peaceful and with people who want to learn.

3 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

That must be nice, there is over 2000+ kids at my school as all schools in town are overcrowded. It's why I like going to the college for classes. It's peaceful and with people who want to learn.

Yeah before I moved my old middle school was massive! I'm glad I don't go there anymore lol. + people there were mean.

Edited by solarcat93

Just now, solarcat93 said:

Yeah, before I moved my old middle school was massive! I'm glad I don't go there anymore lol. + people there were mean.

People are mean, but I've found a few good friends there. Plus homeschooling doesn't usually have clubs, I like the D&D club at my school.

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

People are mean, but I've found a few good friends there. Plus homeschooling doesn't usually have clubs, I like the D&D club at my school.

I know 2 people at my school who play D&D. I'm in the discord server, and the club isn't school oriented.

Edited by solarcat93

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

I guess that's true, but I've never had an urge to join a club before, except the ones I make with my cousins, so I don't really care. I feel like sacrificing that is worth all of the positive things.