Could Odium bring back Gavilar?

Bulzimacheck

1 minute ago, Bulzimacheck said:

ROW round three and an idea popped into my head.. could Odium Return Gavilar or make a lifess and choose him as his champion?

It depends on whether Gavilar went to the Beyond yet, which seems likely because he probably wasn't very Invested when he died. 

2 minutes ago, The Unknown Order said:

It depends on whether Gavilar went to the Beyond yet, which seems likely because he probably wasn't very Invested when he died. 

I'm not as sure as you are

Beyond that, there was an air of … distortion around Gavilar. Nothing supernatural or nonsensical. It was just that … well, you accepted that Gavilar could do whatever he wanted, in defiance of any tradition or logic. For him, it would work out. It always did.

[...]

Gavilar suddenly stood up straight and glanced toward the doorway, though Navani hadn’t made any sound.

Just now, mathiau said:

I'm not as sure as you are

Nice catch, he appears to have Breaths, the bigger question is if he would even decide to fight Dalinar. I would love to see a fight between Yelignar boosted Soulcasted metal body Gavilar and 4-5 oath bondsmith with a brought back to life Oathbringer.