What Order of Knight Radiant is your Favorite?

Argus the Awful

Which Order of Knight Radiant is your Favorite?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Which Order

• Lightweaver
    • Windrunner
    • Skybreaker
    • Willshaper
    • Elsecaller
    • Bondsmih
    • Edgedancer
    • Dustbringers
    • Stonewards
    • Truthwatchers

48 minutes ago, LuckyJim said:

Truthwatcher was one of the most common results from the Knights Radiant quiz (according to internet polls anyway) so that's probably influencing the results here.

Turns out a lot of Cosmere fans like to theorize about how things in the cosmere work. :P

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/2/2021 at 7:58 AM, Argus the Awful said:

I'm honestly surprised that Windrunner only has 1 vote. Kaladin is pretty cool!

I'am too i like windrunners, edgedancers, and lightweavers, In that order, the only reason that windrunners are before edgedancers is cause of kaladin.  so yeah i agree kaladin is pretty cool;)

• 1 month later...

Oh wow, wasn't expecting the Skybreakers to be winning this poll. I agree with that result, of course. In my opinion, they have the best surges, the coolest aesthetic (especially with the highspren), and the most interesting Ideals. What they're doing right now is off, but that's even pointed out in world by Szeth in OB. Nale's explanation of the Skybreakers in that scene is great.

It is not perfection we seek, for perfection is impossible. It is instead consistency.

15 hours ago, Chiberty said:

Oh wow, wasn't expecting the Skybreakers to be winning this poll. I agree with that result, of course. In my opinion, they have the best surges, the coolest aesthetic (especially with the highspren), and the most interesting Ideals. What they're doing right now is off, but that's even pointed out in world by Szeth in OB. Nale's explanation of the Skybreakers in that scene is great.

Skybreakers are good when their goals are aligned with humanity's at large; like an artificial general intelligence. They do what you tell them to, not strictly what you want them to. As we can see with Nale and the modern Skybreaker order (except Szeth).

2 minutes ago, Psykopathic said:

Guess I just brought Lightweavers into the 1st place tie. I would have chose bondsmith because of seeing Ishar fight. But Bondsmith spren are pretty annoying. And all the little nitwit Crytptics are awesome!

Honorable mention to Truthwatchers. Lol

Yeah, I’ve got a feeling that as we see more and more bond smith action in the books they’re gonna get more votes.

• 3 weeks later...

I've always been tied between Stonewards and Lightweavers. I like Stonewards because the power to manipulate rocks sounds cool, and I like Lightweavers because, duh, Cryptics. Along with the whole illusion, plus Soulcasting, plus Shadesmar, which I found enticing.

Edited by Sequence