The Three-Headed Hydra

Goob

2 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

"It hurts so bad. I think it's because they enhanced my senses." She paused. "What was in your guns? Wait, that doesn't matter right now, we should all escape before they send people to kill us."

She probably doesn't mean any harm. Isati stepped out of the cell again. "Along with the tail? It was some sort of... freeze burning? It hurt too." She raised her arm to reveal a blackened section on the underside of her upper arm. " Oh, and I kind of get the impression either we're screwed or they are. And we can't change that."

Just now, Condensation said:

She probably doesn't mean any harm. Isati stepped out of the cell again. "Along with the tail? It was some sort of... freeze burning? It hurt too." She raised her arm to reveal a blackened section on the underside of her upper arm. " Oh, and I kind of get the impression either we're screwed or they are. And we can't change that."

"Okay, I have to say, you look freaking awesome. Why couldn't I have gotten your awesome fire powers?" She sighed. "And yes. I think they wanted to turn me into a human fox combo." She shook her head. "The absolute worst thing is that they kidnapped my older brother when they kidnapped me. Now I have parents who don't remember me, and my brother is probably dead."

Just now, Random Bystander said:

"Okay, I have to say, you look freaking awesome. Why couldn't I have gotten your awesome fire powers?" She sighed. "And yes. I think they wanted to turn me into a human fox combo." She shook her head. "The absolute worst thing is that they kidnapped my older brother when they kidnapped me. Now I have parents who don't remember me, and my brother is probably dead."

"It sure doesn't feel awesome. You're lucky all they gave you was enhanced fox senses and a tail. And you can't think that the rest of us don't have problems too."

You know what? She's no longer shy. :) 

To your left, a faint noise begins to reverberate down the hall to you. It's difficult to tell what it is, but Mallory's enhanced senses can make out that it isn't one thing that's causing the noise, it's a lot of things, snarling and roaring and clawing, and the occasional scream of a human. It's still far off, however, but it's definitely getting closer, and fast.

Edited by AmazingGoob

Spoiler

so... here we go. I'm sorry for putting this all in a spoiler but i am lazy so deal with it.       My character: Tag. Okay that's not the name he was given to him upon birth but Tag is the nickname the Hydra gave to him. (That Angry Guy) uh. appearance. yeah. He's like, 20 years old and has blond hair. Personality. Kay. He has Extremely enflamed emotions, due to the testing and such. if he is sad, he is depressed. if he is happy he is extra happy. If he is angry, which is most of the time, he is super mad and gpes into a tantrum mode, which makes him not care about anything, including self preservation. Experaments: He has extremely emflamed emotions, as mentioned above, and can not feel pain. both of those are biological exparamints. Backstory: As a kid with wild mood swings and frequent tantrums, tag was very frowned upon . that's why wjen he dissapeared, people didn't even bother looking for him. At the Hydra, his emotional issues were also in the way. so they attempted to clear that, but on their first attempt they removed his ability to feel pain, and on the second, the emotions of Tag became more emflamed. after that, The Hydra couldn't figure out why they couldn't alter the dna, so, Execution time. yeah.

8 hours ago, AmazingGoob said:

To your left, a faint noise begins to reverberate down the hall to you. It's difficult to tell what it is, but Mallory's enhanced senses can make out that it isn't one thing that's causing the noise, it's a lot of things, snarling and roaring and clawing, and the occasional scream of a human. It's still far off, however, but it's definitely getting closer, and fast.

8 hours ago, Condensation said:

"What's that?" Isati spun, trying to find the source.

"It's not a that. It's a bunch of thats." She winced. "That sounded better in my head, but you get the point." She looked at her cell. "Should we hide?"

6 hours ago, The Unknown Order said:

"You killed the guards? Really? Why did you think that was necessary." He walks out of his cell. 

"I didn't kill them. The guns literally exploded."

3 hours ago, Dannex said:

Oliver slowly peaks his head out into the hallway. “Soooooo are the executions off then?” 

She shrugged. "How do you expect me to know that? I don't work for them."

24 minutes ago, Fallapede said:

"I'd be willing to bet they have more pressing concerns at the moment, but I'd prefer not to take that chance." Liam made a sharp clicking noise, letting it bounce off the walls as he oriented himself to the wider area.

Mallory winced as he made the sound. This is going to get really old, really fast.

37 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

She glared at him. "Allergies?" She said dryly. "Yep, that's very convincing." She said sarcastically. 

1 minute ago, Fallapede said:

"Oh, don't be so uptight. I'd probably be laughing too if I could see what it looked like."

"Alright, everyone. We should probably find a way to get out of here." Tomrin looked down at the rifles the guards had carried. "Did you have to explode them? I could've used those..."

2 minutes ago, Fallapede said:

"Oh, don't be so uptight. I'd probably be laughing too if I could see what it looked like."

She sent her 'glare of death' at him, even though she knew he couldn't see it.

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Alright, everyone. We should probably find a way to get out of here." Tomrin looked down at the rifles the guards had carried. "Did you have to explode them? I could've used those..."

She shrugged. "Wasn't me."

43 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

“Well, since guards came from that way,” Michial said pointing toward the bodies, “Perhaps we should go other way.”

Without waiting for a response he began to lightly jog in the indicated direction. 

24 minutes ago, Mage said:

“Well, since guards came from that way,” Michial said pointing toward the bodies, “Perhaps we should go other way.”

Without waiting for a response he began to lightly jog in the indicated direction. 

Wait, which way are you going? Towards or away from the sounds coming down the hallway?