AmazingGoob

The Three-Headed Hydra

633 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Condensation said:

 

Quote

Sure? You're probably in a cell down the hall.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

 Sorry. I'm just excited for this character. 

 Isati stepped cautiously into the hall. Her door had opened, but she wasn't sure if something was happening or of there was a problem. It could be a trick...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gursan looked at the door, was he finally going to be executed? Could they even execute him? So many questions, so few answers. He stood up and engaged his nanobots to defend him if the need arose, of course, they could be used for the exact opposite purpose, or at least, he thought so.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"This better not be a joke." She muttered. 

Quote

Would the things restricting her powers be disabled?

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

"This better not be a joke." She muttered. 

 

Quote

Yeah. Gah, I knew I forgot something in that first post.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why would they open the doors like that? Could someone on the outside be liberating them, or was this a distraction to prevent further wall destruction. 

“Well shall we go to the halls? Or is this a trap?”

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mage said:

Why would they open the doors like that? Could someone on the outside be liberating them, or was this a distraction to prevent further wall destruction. 

“Well shall we go to the halls? Or is this a trap?"

"I'm going to the hall." She then sprinted out of her cell. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

"I'm going to the hall." She then sprinted out of her cell. 

Quote

Uh... I think you guys are forgetting about something...

The two guards, seeing the prisoner run out of their cell panic and begin to fire their guns toward you. Luckily, in their panic, the streams of red liquid go astray- however, a small drop of it hits your arm and an painful burning sensation echos through it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AmazingGoob said:

The two guards, seeing the prisoner run out of their cell panic and begin to fire their guns toward you. Luckily, in their panic, the streams of red liquid go astray- however, a small drop of it hits your arm and an painful burning sensation echos through it.

Liam latches on to the new electrical signals, turns off the pressure and temperature safeties in the weapons, then locks the internal release valves closed.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, AmazingGoob said:

The two guards, seeing the prisoner run out of their cell panic and begin to fire their guns toward you. Luckily, in their panic, the streams of red liquid go astray- however, a small drop of it hits your arm and an painful burning sensation echos through it.

"OUCH! WHAT THE CUSS WAS THAT?!?!"

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Woden noticed when the lights went out.

How strange, he thought.

It was even stranger when the guard that showed up to inform him of his impending demise failed to materialize.

Clearly, things were not working properly for Accura. Woden needed to protect Accura. Woden could not do this from inside of his cell.

So he stepped out into the hall, ready to help.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Fallapede said:

Liam latches on to the new electrical signals, turns off the pressure and temperature safeties in the weapons, then locks the internal release valves closed.

Without any buildup, the guns simply explode backward directly into the two guards faces. They immediately scream before it quickly gurgles to silent, their rather disgusting remains crumpling to the floor.

Quote

Wow, only page six and already two deaths I can't fully describe!

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AmazingGoob said:

Without any buildup, the guns simply explode backward directly into the two guards faces. They immediately scream before it quickly gurgles to silent, their rather disgusting remains crumpling to the floor.

 

"Huh, that... happened." She grinned. "Nice!"

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Isati spotted others in the hall and ducked back inside her cell. She was now quite visible.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Condensation said:

Isati spotted others in the hall and ducked back inside her cell. She was now quite visible.

Mallory both saw and heard her. "Uh... Are you on fire?" Her tail was extremely visible.

Quote

She's basically a tineye with a tail.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Random Bystander said:

Mallory both saw and heard her. "Uh... Are you on fire?" Her tail was extremely visible.

Quote

*thumbs up*

Big blue eyes, on fire. But it's like the Torch, where it actually looks like a body... just made of fire.

Isati peeked out from the doorway. "Me?"

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Condensation said:

Isati peeked out from the doorway. "Me?"

"No." She said sarcastically, "The other person who is on fire." She rolled her eyes. "Yes you! Who else would I be talking to?"

Quote

How old is your character?

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Random Bystander said:

"No." She said sarcastically, "The other person who is on fire." She rolled her eyes. "Yes you! Who else would I be talking to?"

Quote

Hmm... old mentally, but about 19 or 20.

"Yes, I'm on fire. You have a tail."

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Condensation said:

"Yes, I'm on fire. You have a tail."

"Yep. And it makes it so easy to sit down." She said sarcastically. "And sleeping is just wonderful with it. And I just love how I look like a freaking Anime character." She was in pain from the gun, and was having a hard time being nice.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Random Bystander said:

"Yep. And it makes it so easy to sit down." She said sarcastically. "And sleeping is just wonderful with it. And I just love how I look like a freaking Anime character." She was in pain from the gun, and was having a hard time being nice.

Isati ducked back inside her cell. Wow, she's rude. Do I really want to be here with them?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Condensation said:

Isati ducked back inside her cell. Wow, she's rude. Do I really want to be here with them?

Quote

As I said: she is in pain. The fact that she has enhanced senses isn't helping either.

"Ouch! What the cuss is wrong with those guns?" She grimaced. "Stupid burning liquid." She muttered. "I really want to punch the person who invented that in the face."

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Random Bystander said:

"Ouch! What the cuss is wrong with those guns?" She grimaced. "Stupid burning liquid." She muttered. "I really want to punch the person who invented that in the face."

"What guns?" came Isati's voice from inside the cell.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"What guns?" came Isati's voice from inside the cell.

"The guards had some stupid guns that shot this burning liquid out of them." She sighed. "I left the cell, and some of it got on me when they shot the guns. The guns then exploded, and they are dead now."

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Random Bystander said:

"The guards had some stupid guns that shot this burning liquid out of them." She sighed. "I left the cell, and some of it got on me when they shot the guns. The guns then exploded, and they are dead now."

"They didn't have guns like that for me. They shot... something different."

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Condensation said:

"They didn't have guns like that for me. They shot... something different."

"It hurts so bad. I think it's because they enhanced my senses." She paused. "What was in your guns? Wait, that doesn't matter right now, we should all escape before they send people to kill us."

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.