The Three-Headed Hydra

Goob

Gursan looked at the door, was he finally going to be executed? Could they even execute him? So many questions, so few answers. He stood up and engaged his nanobots to defend him if the need arose, of course, they could be used for the exact opposite purpose, or at least, he thought so.

4 minutes ago, Mage said:

Why would they open the doors like that? Could someone on the outside be liberating them, or was this a distraction to prevent further wall destruction. 

“Well shall we go to the halls? Or is this a trap?"

"I'm going to the hall." She then sprinted out of her cell. 

51 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

"I'm going to the hall." She then sprinted out of her cell. 

Uh... I think you guys are forgetting about something...

The two guards, seeing the prisoner run out of their cell panic and begin to fire their guns toward you. Luckily, in their panic, the streams of red liquid go astray- however, a small drop of it hits your arm and an painful burning sensation echos through it.

1 minute ago, AmazingGoob said:

The two guards, seeing the prisoner run out of their cell panic and begin to fire their guns toward you. Luckily, in their panic, the streams of red liquid go astray- however, a small drop of it hits your arm and an painful burning sensation echos through it.

Liam latches on to the new electrical signals, turns off the pressure and temperature safeties in the weapons, then locks the internal release valves closed.

8 minutes ago, AmazingGoob said:

"OUCH! WHAT THE CUSS WAS THAT?!?!"

Woden noticed when the lights went out.

How strange, he thought.

It was even stranger when the guard that showed up to inform him of his impending demise failed to materialize.

Clearly, things were not working properly for Accura. Woden needed to protect Accura. Woden could not do this from inside of his cell.

So he stepped out into the hall, ready to help.

50 minutes ago, Fallapede said:

Liam latches on to the new electrical signals, turns off the pressure and temperature safeties in the weapons, then locks the internal release valves closed.

Without any buildup, the guns simply explode backward directly into the two guards faces. They immediately scream before it quickly gurgles to silent, their rather disgusting remains crumpling to the floor.

Wow, only page six and already two deaths I can't fully describe!

Just now, AmazingGoob said:

Without any buildup, the guns simply explode backward directly into the two guards faces. They immediately scream before it quickly gurgles to silent, their rather disgusting remains crumpling to the floor.

"Huh, that... happened." She grinned. "Nice!"

Just now, Condensation said:

"Yes, I'm on fire. You have a tail."

"Yep. And it makes it so easy to sit down." She said sarcastically. "And sleeping is just wonderful with it. And I just love how I look like a freaking Anime character." She was in pain from the gun, and was having a hard time being nice.

Just now, Random Bystander said:

"Yep. And it makes it so easy to sit down." She said sarcastically. "And sleeping is just wonderful with it. And I just love how I look like a freaking Anime character." She was in pain from the gun, and was having a hard time being nice.

Isati ducked back inside her cell. Wow, she's rude. Do I really want to be here with them?

Isati ducked back inside her cell. Wow, she's rude. Do I really want to be here with them?

As I said: she is in pain. The fact that she has enhanced senses isn't helping either.

"Ouch! What the cuss is wrong with those guns?" She grimaced. "Stupid burning liquid." She muttered. "I really want to punch the person who invented that in the face."

3 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"What guns?" came Isati's voice from inside the cell.

"The guards had some stupid guns that shot this burning liquid out of them." She sighed. "I left the cell, and some of it got on me when they shot the guns. The guns then exploded, and they are dead now."

Just now, Random Bystander said:

"The guards had some stupid guns that shot this burning liquid out of them." She sighed. "I left the cell, and some of it got on me when they shot the guns. The guns then exploded, and they are dead now."

"They didn't have guns like that for me. They shot... something different."

"They didn't have guns like that for me. They shot... something different."

"It hurts so bad. I think it's because they enhanced my senses." She paused. "What was in your guns? Wait, that doesn't matter right now, we should all escape before they send people to kill us."