The Three-Headed Hydra

Goob

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I have deer antlers and... something else. They didn't tell me what, though."

"They told you that you had 'something else' but didn't tell you what? How'd you get them to tell you anything at all? I don't think the people working on me even spoke English. Took me weeks just to figure out the name of this organization."

1 minute ago, Random Bystander said:

"No offence, but that makes me feel much better about my tail." She grinned. 

"Hey, at least mine make sense. You'd want flying soldiers and stuff if you're trying to take over the world. A fox tail though? Zero sense."

1 minute ago, Dannex said:

"They told you that you had 'something else' but didn't tell you what? How'd you get them to tell you anything at all? I don't think the people working on me even spoke English. Took me weeks just to figure out the name of this organization."

"Hey, at least mine make sense. You'd want flying soldiers and stuff if you're trying to take over the world. A fox tail though? Zero sense."

"Maybe they didn't want to tell me because I could use it to escape?"

Just now, Dannex said:

"Yours is more bulky. Plus, they are probably fairly hard to sleep with." She sighed. "And do the experiments really have to make sense?"

19 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

"Yours is more bulky. Plus, they are probably fairly hard to sleep with." She sighed. "And do the experiments really have to make sense?"

"It's surprisingly easy to sleep actually. They fold really smoothly against my back. Its by no means comfortable, I'd sleep way better with them off, but it isn't impossible. I guess they don't have to make sense, but I'd rather think about that than our impending doom."

19 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Maybe they didn't want to tell me because I could use it to escape?"

"But why tell you that you have "something else" at all in the first place? If they didn't want you to use it, why even mention it?"

Edited by Dannex

Just now, Dannex said:

"It's surprisingly easy to sleep actually. They fold really smoothly against my back. Its by no means comfortable, I'd sleep way better with them off, but it isn't impossible. I guess they don't have to make sense, but I'd rather think about that than our impending doom."

"But why tell you that you have "something else" at all in the first place? If they didn't want you to use it, why even mention it?"

"Because they are douchebags." she said simply. "They want to keep him awake at night. They taunted me, until I knee-d one of the head scientists in the crotch." She smirked.

Hopefully this works better.

Spoiler

Name: Liam Feirston

Description: Medium height, short blond hair and green eyes with milky cataracts

Personality: Serious and aggressive.

Skills: Mechanical assembly and repair, advanced understanding of electronic and structural engineering

Backstory: Hired by a construction firm straight out of college, Liam was working on an advanced new building product when he quietly disappeared during work one day.

Experimental Results: (Tech) Implants in his brain that allow him to remotely interface with electronics, with the side effect of driving him blind. Fixes were attempted with a mixture of echolocation and infrared visual input, with partial success.

5 minutes ago, Dannex said:

"They didn't tell me that. They kinda implied it when they did another test on me."

28 minutes ago, Fallapede said:
  Hide contents

Name: Liam Feirston

Description: Medium height, short blond hair and green eyes with milky cataracts

Personality: Serious and aggressive.

Skills: Mechanical assembly and repair, advanced understanding of electronic and structural engineering

Backstory: Hired by a construction firm straight out of college, Liam was working on an advanced new building product when he quietly disappeared during work one day.

Experimental Results: (Tech) Implants in his brain that allow him to remotely interface with electronics, with the side effect of driving him blind. Fixes were attempted with a mixture of echolocation and infrared visual input, with partial success.

That works. I like it!

Azerly scoffs, scolding himself for his indecisiveness. He needs to stop wasting time- it's not as if this facility actually poses any threat to him. In fact, he didn't even need to leave this hill to pull of this plan.

And so, he stands.

Sorry. I’ve been in school all day.

Michial gripped into the wall with his fingers and squeezed. Cracks began to appear. Punching and been the wrong approach as it didn’t draw on his finger strength. He squeezed until no more cracks were forming. Then he spoke, “I will now require all of your help. On count of three everyone push towards me. One two three!”

Just now, Mage said:

Michial gripped into the wall with his fingers and squeezed. Cracks began to appear. Punching and been the wrong approach as it didn’t draw on his finger strength. He squeezed until no more cracks were forming. Then he spoke, “I will now require all of your help. On count of three everyone push towards me. One two three!”

Tomrin ran slammed into the wall with his shoulder.

Liam awoke from his slumber, though of course the darkness did not abate. He'd grown used to it, now. He examined the cell with his other senses, but nothing seemed to have changed. And then, suddenly, he felt something shift. He could feel a strange set of electronics operating; a complex series of servos and motors. Even more interestingly, it seemed to be integrated somehow into living flesh, based on the readouts he was receiving from the device. Perhaps it was attached to one of the other occupants of these cells? He stimulated it experimentally, curious as to its function.

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Tomrin ran slammed into the wall with his shoulder.

1 minute ago, Fallapede said:

Liam awoke from his slumber, though of course the darkness did not abate. He'd grown used to it, now. He examined the cell with his other senses, but nothing seemed to have changed. And then, suddenly, he felt something shift. He could feel a strange set of electronics operating; a complex series of servos and motors. Even more interestingly, it seemed to be integrated somehow into living flesh, based on the readouts he was receiving from the device. Perhaps it was attached to one of the other occupants of these cells? He stimulated it experimentally, curious as to its function.

The wall crumpled allowing Michial to see into the other cells and at last meat his fellow prisoners. 

9 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"We haven't figured out anything that big yet. We've just got a little hole; that's all."

"How much time until Accura discovers hole in wall? We might want to hasten escape."

Michial started breaking off more rocks, though his grip felt less powerful than before. There had been something extra on top of his already immense hand strength, then he made the connection, "It is I who has the prosthetic. Was it you strengthening me?"