The Three-Headed Hydra

Goob

Just now, AmazingGoob said:

Meanwhile...
Azerly looks from a hill down onto a small building on the edge of a lake- Lake Michigan, in fact. This was the Accura North American Disposal Facility, near Chicago. Most of it was underground, of course- a huge building complex would draw to much attention. Compared to something like that, this tiny above ground building was just a shack.
He winces. His implants were especially painful today. He shakes his head and continues to consider if he should even continue to go ahead with his plan...

Is he going to save us? 

Also, Mallory isn't usually this grumpy. I mean, she isn't usually in a cell waiting for certain doom, so her grumpiness is not usually this bad.

Goob, can I be this:

Name: Sutren, last name unknown. 

Description: Red hair and completely black eyes with incredible vision, both near and far.  Grey indestructible skin, claws on his hands and feet, and strangely long legs that aid his jumping. Otherwise he has a pretty standard, but muscular build.

Backstory: Even before he received his enhancements he was essentially the perfect human, insanely smart and incredibly athletically gifted. He was about to get into college on nearly twenty scholarships when he was half abducted half recruited. Meaning, they made it sound like he was being recruited, but he actually had no choice. Luckily for both parties, he decided to join and was made into a super-soldier. 

Abilities/Enhancements:  Basically all of them, super strength, super speed, incredible vision, indestructible skin, near agelessness, claws, better smell, better hearing, magic, etc.

11 hours ago, Random Bystander said:

Mallory sighed. "Well. Because it's obvious neither of you are going to give up, I guess I can tell you about what they did to me. When I was in the lab, my hearing and, unfortunately, smell was improved. I think they may have given me a fox's senses. I don't know about sight, because I kept my eyes closed the whole time. I also have a fox tail. While I can't currently use my enhanced senses, I can move my tail." She sighed, feeling annoyed. "Dang it! There it goes again! My stupid tail sticks out in a weird position when I get frustrated."

"I have antlers now. They don't do anything as far as I know."

10 hours ago, The Unknown Order said:

10 hours ago, AmazingGoob said:

I dunno, Goob. I think having a snotty know-it-all on the team would be interesting to work with.

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

I think my character and The Unknown Order's character would get along wonderfully!

*to be said in a sarcastic voice

"Well, that's better than my tail. Do you know how uncomfortable it is to sit down? It really sucks."

12 hours ago, Mage said:

"I have a robotic left hand. I am sure there were more modifications, though I cannot at this time know them. I... hold on."

Michial noticed a protrusion coming of of the hand. Upon closer observation he found that it was a small computer chip, locked into a slit on the back of his hand. He couldn't know for sure, but Michial would bet his last bottle of vodka that this chip was inhibiting the full potential of his cyborg abilities. A quick backhand to the wall destroyed the chip. Michial held his breath, hoping that he hadn't permanantly disabled his hand. However, a few seconds later the hand began to glow green from its many cracks and crevices, and Michial knew true strength.

"Yes?"

This looks mildly interesting. I'm joining, but I'm not joining-joining, iykwim. Very casually joining. I find that whenever I join a RP I keep ending up helping drive the plot a lot more than I intended, which is fine for the most part, but this time I just wanna be more in the background. 

Character: Oliver King
Personality: Surprisingly calm. Just sorta chill. Accepts his fate. 
Backstory: Just your average collage student, majoring in computer sciences. Got abducted one day walking home to his dorm. 
Experimental Stuff: Functional wings grow from his back. He was also subject to magical experiments, but when apparently nothing happened, they considered him a failure and threw him in here to start over. 

And then while reading this I've noticed a few plot holes that we can probably just ignore but might be worth mentioning:
1. Why would the mechanical experiments still have their mechanical parts? Wouldn't they cut those back off before sending them to be executed? That's valuable tech, and the experiments might use it to escape. 
2. Are we somehow gonna be the first people ever to decide to use our augmentations to escape? Has nobody else ever thought of this?? I think there has to be some sort of outside catalyst that enables us to escape, like a sympathetic guard or an earthquake or something like that. This is the most powerful organization on the planet, they would be prepared for their own creations to try and escape. 
3. Why would they abduct a world famous musician?? There's no way to 'mind-wipe' everyone who ever heard of him, and people are gonna notice if he disappears. 

Oliver yawned as he sat up in his cot, waking up from a very pleasant dream where he wasn't about to be executed. He turned when he heard voices coming from the cells next to him. 
"Hello? Can anyone hear me?"

Just now, Random Bystander said:

"Well, since there really isn't anything else to do..."

"Heh, ya got that right."
He glanced at the giant wings sprouting from his back.
"So, what sort of eldritch abominations have y'all been turned into?"

10 minutes ago, Dannex said:

Oliver yawned as he sat up in his cot, waking up from a very pleasant dream where he wasn't about to be executed. He turned when he heard voices coming from the cells next to him. 
"Hello? Can anyone hear me?"

1. That's half the point of why they're here, to remove and recycle body parts.

2.:ph34r:

3. They don't need to always mind-wipe. They probably said he died in a car accident and set up a decent scene.

1 hour ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

(ignore this mobile doesn't like quote boxes)

1 hour ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

That's not the issue, the issue is that he could obliterate any issue you ever have, and is giving off extreme Mary Sue vibes. He literally said that he was perfect even before augmentation! It's just a little too much for my tastes.

15 minutes ago, Dannex said:

"Heh, ya got that right."
He glanced at the giant wings sprouting from his back.
"So, what sort of eldritch abominations have y'all been turned into?"

She grinned. This guy is kind of funny. "I have a fox tail. And they enhanced my senses. Oh, and my fox tail has a mind of its own, which makes sitting down a nightmare. Or laying down on my back.

9 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

She grinned. This guy is kind of funny. "I have a fox tail. And they enhanced my senses. Oh, and my fox tail has a mind of its own, which makes sitting down a nightmare. Or laying down on my back.

"A fox tail? Why would Accura want to make people have fox tails?" He sighed. "None of this makes any sense. Accura is a super secret mega corporation, apparently bent on world domination or something, but they're running experiments to give people fox tails."

Just now, Dannex said:

"A fox tail? Why would Accura want to make people have fox tails?" He sighed. "None of this makes any sense. Accura is a super secret mega corporation, apparently bent on world domination or something, but they're running experiments to give people fox tails."

"I think someone thought it would be funny." She sighed. "You see, my last name is Fox."

Just now, Random Bystander said:

"I think someone thought it would be funny." She sighed. "You see, my last name is Fox."

"Huh. I kinda think that's a coincidence. This organization has been completely invisible for decades, they know that each person they abduct is another risk taken, they wouldn't abduct someone just for the lols. Does the tail really not do anything? They must've had some sort of reason for doing it." Suddenly he thought of something. "Wait, how do you wear pants?"

Just now, Dannex said:

"Huh. I kinda think that's a coincidence. This organization has been completely invisible for decades, they know that each person they abduct is another risk taken, they wouldn't abduct someone just for the lols. Does the tail really not do anything? They must've had some sort of reason for doing it." Suddenly he thought of something. "Wait, how do you wear pants?"

She groaned. "Now that was awkward for about a month. Eventually, they altered my pants. And my tail moves. I think it moves depending on my emotions."

13 minutes ago, Dannex said:

"So... do you have any way to escape?"