Goob

The Three-Headed Hydra

773 posts in this topic

Isati reached a hand into one of the rays of light.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/14/2021 at 7:36 PM, xinoehp512 said:

Glass grass fills the hole and spits out like confetti.

On 5/14/2021 at 9:18 PM, Condensation said:

Isati reached a hand into one of the rays of light.

The two men scramble back from the hole as the grass begins to spill out. 
Isati feels nothing from the rays, but being made of fire might have to do with it...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"They seem harmless, at least to me."

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Are you harmless?" Tomrin waved at the people.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Not them, the rays of light."

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Oh. Sorry! She meant the rays of light. Are you harmless anyways?"

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/16/2021 at 6:20 PM, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Oh. Sorry! She meant the rays of light. Are you harmless anyways?"

"HUSH, subject! Just submit to termination and I'll give you a slightly less painful death." says the light-man.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Kay. Works for me." Tomrin put his hands back in his lap.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Shattering?" Woden frowned. "This is a no-shatter zone."

The glass grass becomes glass balls that encase the men in glass.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AmazingGoob said:

"HUSH, subject! Just submit to termination and I'll give you a slightly less painful death." says the light-man.

"Like I'd do that." Isati smirked and looked along the sides of the hole for a way out.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/18/2021 at 7:36 PM, xinoehp512 said:

"Shattering?" Woden frowned. "This is a no-shatter zone."

The glass grass becomes glass balls that encase the men in glass.

The first man raises his hand to the glass before it can reach them, and it begins to vibrate rapidly. It shakes the molten glass apart, drops flying everywhere before it settles again. The man looks to the light mage, looking expectantly as the other man begins to angrily sputter, "Bah! You, weren't you the failed subject of the Mastermind project? Reports say you were altered to be loyal! So get up here and help us kill these failed experiments!"

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Mastermind project?" Tomrin considered that. "That sounds intriguing. What is it?"

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"I protect Accura!" says Woden. "These are Accura. You are not Accura. You are moss. You are fire. You are shattered glass!"

The sandy moss creature rises, flames curling upwards from its gigantic bulk. It stomps on the intruders.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Huh," Isati said. "Might be good, having you around. When we split, want to join me?"

Edited by Condensation
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/21/2021 at 6:25 PM, xinoehp512 said:

"I protect Accura!" says Woden. "These are Accura. You are not Accura. You are moss. You are fire. You are shattered glass!"

The sandy moss creature rises, flames curling upwards from its gigantic bulk. It stomps on the intruders.

"Gah! You fool, WE are Accura! We are the ones that created you, gave you this power!"

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Woden could not hear what the man said because the monster was stomping on him. Also he had his fingers in his ears. And his eyes were closed. And he was humming.

Quote

LA LA LA LA I'M NOT LISTENING

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Wow. It seems like My luck has finally changed!" She said, sounding slightly pleased.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Everybody must promise not to tell Woden that they are in fact Accura, and we are not. Okay?"

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Now I have to decide if Isati has to obey the laws of physics. I mean - two sides. She has done it in the past - like ground - but also she's made of fire and assumed that the crossbow bolts would go through her. So can she climb? Or does she weigh nothing and she can jump?

She was probably not the wisest choice, as awesome as she is.

I think she has to obey the laws of physics. Yes climbing, no jumping to absurd heights or anything like that. However, I think if you pick her up, she'll feel light.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Well this seems fun. May I join? Are we escaping the SCP- I mean Acura labs right now or something?

My first idea is a mage whose mind was broken enough to realize he's part of a story (and so could break the fourth wall in fun ways) but I understand if that's not the best idea

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

We're in the Middle of Nowhere, New Mexico! We already escaped, and these guys came after us.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Negative_Null said:

My first idea is a mage whose mind was broken enough to realize he's part of a story (and so could break the fourth wall in fun ways) but I understand if that's not the best idea

Quote

We already have an insane magic guy :P 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/25/2021 at 8:44 PM, Negative_Null said:

 

Quote

Sure!

21 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

 

Quote

Well yeah, but they're differently insane.

On 5/25/2021 at 6:48 AM, xinoehp512 said:

Woden could not hear what the man said because the monster was stomping on him. Also he had his fingers in his ears. And his eyes were closed. And he was humming.

 

The man begins to throw everything he has at the moss-creature- however, as he specializes in light there isn't much he can do to slow it as he scrambles backwards. After a couple of moments he trips on a rock and a sickening crunch echoes through the empty valley, and everything goes silent.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After a few moments, Woden pulls his fingers out of his ears.

"No moss?" he calls.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"I don't think so," Isati calls back.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.