The Three-Headed Hydra

Goob

On 5/14/2021 at 7:36 PM, xinoehp512 said:

Glass grass fills the hole and spits out like confetti.

On 5/14/2021 at 9:18 PM, Condensation said:

Isati reached a hand into one of the rays of light.

The two men scramble back from the hole as the grass begins to spill out. 
Isati feels nothing from the rays, but being made of fire might have to do with it...

On 5/16/2021 at 6:20 PM, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Oh. Sorry! She meant the rays of light. Are you harmless anyways?"

"HUSH, subject! Just submit to termination and I'll give you a slightly less painful death." says the light-man.

On 5/18/2021 at 7:36 PM, xinoehp512 said:

"Shattering?" Woden frowned. "This is a no-shatter zone."

The glass grass becomes glass balls that encase the men in glass.

The first man raises his hand to the glass before it can reach them, and it begins to vibrate rapidly. It shakes the molten glass apart, drops flying everywhere before it settles again. The man looks to the light mage, looking expectantly as the other man begins to angrily sputter, "Bah! You, weren't you the failed subject of the Mastermind project? Reports say you were altered to be loyal! So get up here and help us kill these failed experiments!"

On 5/21/2021 at 6:25 PM, xinoehp512 said:

"I protect Accura!" says Woden. "These are Accura. You are not Accura. You are moss. You are fire. You are shattered glass!"

The sandy moss creature rises, flames curling upwards from its gigantic bulk. It stomps on the intruders.

"Gah! You fool, WE are Accura! We are the ones that created you, gave you this power!"

Now I have to decide if Isati has to obey the laws of physics. I mean - two sides. She has done it in the past - like ground - but also she's made of fire and assumed that the crossbow bolts would go through her. So can she climb? Or does she weigh nothing and she can jump?

She was probably not the wisest choice, as awesome as she is.

I think she has to obey the laws of physics. Yes climbing, no jumping to absurd heights or anything like that. However, I think if you pick her up, she'll feel light.

Well this seems fun. May I join? Are we escaping the SCP- I mean Acura labs right now or something?

My first idea is a mage whose mind was broken enough to realize he's part of a story (and so could break the fourth wall in fun ways) but I understand if that's not the best idea

20 hours ago, Negative_Null said:

My first idea is a mage whose mind was broken enough to realize he's part of a story (and so could break the fourth wall in fun ways) but I understand if that's not the best idea

We already have an insane magic guy :P 

On 5/25/2021 at 8:44 PM, Negative_Null said:

Sure!

21 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

Well yeah, but they're differently insane.

On 5/25/2021 at 6:48 AM, xinoehp512 said:

Woden could not hear what the man said because the monster was stomping on him. Also he had his fingers in his ears. And his eyes were closed. And he was humming.

The man begins to throw everything he has at the moss-creature- however, as he specializes in light there isn't much he can do to slow it as he scrambles backwards. After a couple of moments he trips on a rock and a sickening crunch echoes through the empty valley, and everything goes silent.

• 1 month later...