AmazingGoob

The Three-Headed Hydra

658 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Mage said:

"Gah!" Michial said, giving up the debate, "You Americans wouldn't understand."

Well, even if he couldn't convince everyone to fight back, Michial could at least do his best to help prepare him and his friends for the inevitable attack of the Hydra. With an organization this extensive they couldn't hide for long.

"If it makes you feel any better, I at least think that fighting back could be an option," Tomrin said.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Mage said:

"After the things they did to you?!"

"I must," hissed Woden, sand swirling in the air around him. "I mussst."

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

"I must," hissed Woden, sand swirling in the air around him. "I mussst."

"Calm down comrade. Our fiery friend has no confidence that we pose any threat to Accura. If we ever intend to harm them, we will certainly make sure you are not around."

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/29/2021 at 7:09 PM, Mage said:

"Calm down comrade. Our fiery friend has no confidence that we pose any threat to Accura. If we ever intend to harm them, we will certainly make sure you are not around."

Isati raised her eyebrows at the word choice, but didn't say anything about it. For now.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/29/2021 at 9:09 PM, Mage said:

"Calm down comrade. Our fiery friend has no confidence that we pose any threat to Accura. If we ever intend to harm them, we will certainly make sure you are not around."

"Yes, yes," said Woden, calming down. "I must protect Accura. You are Accura."

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The sun begins to set, the sky turning crimson over the abandoned town. As you argue, however, a faint humming begins to echo over the hills.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Isati crossed her arms and sat back on her left leg. "So... are we planning to do something before we've argued through the night?"

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"As what?" asked Woden.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"As what? What?"

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"What do?" said Woden. "Need do?"

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"We need to find someplace to sleep and hide, don't we?"

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Michial cocked his head, trying to decide if the humming he heard was a real sound, or a product of his ageing ears.

"Does anyone else hear sound over in distance?"

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The humming continues to get louder and despite the sun having fallen below the horizon, a bright light begins to shine from over the hills to the south.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Isati glanced over nervously. "We need to get out of sight or something. I'm not exactly inconspicuous when it's dark."

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Should we go undersand?" suggested Woden.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"You mean underground? That seems like a good enough plan."

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Very well!"

The ground began to sink under their feet.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, xinoehp512 said:

"Very well!"

The ground began to sink under their feet.

"Ack!" Mallory yelped. She had been trying to figure out what that noise had been, and had not been paying attention to the conversation.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Ack!" repeated Woden enthusiastically.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Isati jumped. "Warn me before you do something like that!"

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Like what?" said Woden.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tomrin shot a glance at Michial. "Are you following anything that's going on here?"

@Mage

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As the ground sinks, the... thing that was approaches finally comes into view over the hill.

It's a ball of light, nearly impossible to look at for it's brightness. It's surface is unblemished aside from what appears to be a pure black stone imbedded into it- obsidian, perhaps. It forms the shape of an iris and has a pupil carved into it, giving the whole sphere the look of a eyeball. 

It's vision swoops over the abandoned town, searching...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Like what?" said Woden.

"Before you use your powers. It's disconcerting."

26 minutes ago, AmazingGoob said:

As the ground sinks, the... thing that was approaches finally comes into view over the hill.

It's a ball of light, nearly impossible to look at for it's brightness. It's surface is unblemished aside from what appears to be a pure black stone imbedded into it- obsidian, perhaps. It forms the shape of an iris and has a pupil carved into it, giving the whole sphere the look of a eyeball. 

Its vision swoops over the abandoned town, searching...

"Hurry - that thing looks bad."

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Condensation said:

"Before you use your powers. It's disconcerting."

"But you asked?" said Woden, puzzled.

9 hours ago, Condensation said:

"Before you use your powers. It's disconcerting."

"Hurry - that thing looks bad."

The team sinks into the ground faster.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.