The Three-Headed Hydra

Goob

1 hour ago, Random Bystander said:

I like how liking cheesecake is just randomly in the personality section. :P

I may have been eating cheesecake when I was making him:ph34r:

Connor stealthily followed the group, and was surprised to find himself in the desert. What? His face rippled in surprise, but he stopped it. He suddenly realized he was out in the open. They didn't seem to have noticed him yet, but they probably would soon. There was no use trying to hide, so he concentrated on making his face look normal and stepped closer. 

"You guys escaped from Accura, right? Do you know where we are?" 

2 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Okay."

1 hour ago, Condensation said:

"Lead away."

"Alright then." She continued navigating. Thank you camping trips. Without you, I'd be lost.

1 hour ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Is here not unshattered?" asked Woden.

"I don't know what you're talking about, but I'll try to figure it out." I feel like he's speaking a different language.

50 minutes ago, Kings_way said:

Connor stealthily followed the group, and was surprised to find himself in the desert. What? His face rippled in surprise, but he stopped it. He suddenly realized he was out in the open. They didn't seem to have noticed him yet, but they probably would soon. There was no use trying to hide, so he concentrated on making his face look normal and stepped closer. 

"You guys escaped from Accura, right? Do you know where we are?" 

"Ahhh! Who are you?!?!" She composed herself, trying to get her tail to stop moving. "And to answer your questions, yes, and yes."

8 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

"Ahhh! Who are you?!?!" She composed herself, trying to get her tail to stop moving. "And to answer your questions, yes, and yes."

Connor flinched as the Fox-tailed girl yelled, but kept himself together. "What I meant was; where are we?" 

Just now, Kings_way said:

Connor flinched as the Fox-tailed girl yelled, but kept himself together. "What I meant was; where are we?" 

"New Mexico." She then turned around, and got herself back on track. "We're going into hiding, I think. I know a place we can hide. It's a town called Dawson. It was a mining town. The mine had two explosions. One of which was the second worst underground coal mining disaster in U.S. history. I read about it online. It was kind of interesting." She paused. "Sorry for yelling. I'm surprised I didn't hear you earlier."

22 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

"New Mexico." She then turned around, and got herself back on track. "We're going into hiding, I think. I know a place we can hide. It's a town called Dawson. It was a mining town. The mine had two explosions. One of which was the second worst underground coal mining disaster in U.S. history. I read about it online. It was kind of interesting." She paused. "Sorry for yelling. I'm surprised I didn't hear you earlier."

Wow... I guess my family really likes states with coal mine disasters...

29 minutes ago, Kings_way said:

"New Mexico. Who are you?"

5 hours ago, AmazingGoob said:

pokes back

4 hours ago, Condensation said:

Yep. Do you guys think we should arrive? 

Also, you guys seem to be overestimating the how desert-y New Mexico is... I mean, we have trees. And grass. And plants other than cacti... :P

3 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

Yep. Do you guys think we should arrive? 

Also, you guys seem to be overestimating the how desert-y New Mexico is... I mean, we have trees. And grass. And plants other than cacti... :P

Shut up. I just wanted sand.

Eh. I know you do, but there's got to be some place on the border that's desert.

Yeah, let's arrive. Unless people have plans on the way.

4 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

Woden does not care what reality thinks it should be.

I'm ready to move forwards.

1 minute ago, Random Bystander said:

I died when I saw your responses. :D

"I think this is it. I know that the only structure here is this graveyard, but that's why people avoid it." She grinned.

*bows*

Isati believes in ghosts.

Isati crossed her arms. "A graveyard?"