The Three-Headed Hydra

Goob

1 minute ago, Random Bystander said:

"Mallory." she laughed her bitter laugh again. "Why my parents named me something that literally means unlucky, I don't know."

"I don't think it's your name. My name doesn't mean anything at all, let alone 'gunslinging violinist who's going to be captured by an evil underground association on day.'"

"Hello fellow prisoners," Michial interjected in his heavily accented English, "My name is Michail, and I too would like to conspiracy."

Is it good RP practice to quote the person who posted before you? I noticed you both doing that.

Edited by Mage

1 minute ago, Mage said:

"Hello fellow prisoners," Michial interjected in his heavily accented English, "My name is Michail, and I too would like to conspiracy."

It can be, because you can never be sure about who's going to get notifs for what. It isn't necessary, and some people get bothered by it, but go ahead and do whatever works for you.

"To... what?"

13 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I don't think it's your name. My name doesn't mean anything at all, let alone 'gunslinging violinist who's going to be captured by an evil underground association on day.'"

"Yeah, my name isn't prophetic at all!" she said sarcasticly. "I got kidnapped and experimented on, and my first name means 'unlucky'. My last name is Fox, and I now have a freaking FOX TAIL!!!! But nope! There is absolutely nothing even slightly weird about that." Her voice was practically dripping with sarcasm at that point. 

16 minutes ago, Mage said:

14 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"To... what?"

"I think he means conspire" She said dryly. "The words sound alike. He obviously doesn't speak English as his first language."

6 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Was that the fashionata from that one dead RP?

3 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

"Yeah, my name isn't prophetic at all!" she said sarcasticly. "I got kidnapped and experimented on, and my first name means 'unlucky'. My last name is Fox, and I now have a freaking FOX TAIL!!!! But nope! There is absolutely nothing even slightly weird about that." Her voice was practically dripping with sarcasm at that point. 

"Okay... y'know... I guess I can't really say that everything's gonna be alright."

18 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

"I think he means conspire" She said dryly. "The words sound alike. He obviously doesn't speak English as his first language."

"Yes, conspire is what I mean," Michial replied, "Conspire to escape this jail. The corporation seems to have finished experimenting with us, so they execute us now that we is no longer useful. Escape is now only option."

He flexed his hand again. Perhaps these mechanically strengthened fingers could be good for more than playing the piano.

Just now, Mage said:

"Yes, conspire is what I mean," Michial replied, "Conspire to escape this jail. The corporation seems to have finished experimenting with us, so they execute us now that we is no longer useful. Escape is now only option."

He flexed his hand again. Perhaps these mechanically strengthened fingers could be good for more than playing the piano.

"Sounds great. How do you plan to do that?"

1 minute ago, Mage said:

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Why don't you two tell me how that works out for you." She got onto her bed, and tried to fall asleep.

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Well, our friend Mallory continues to punch the wall. Now that she is resting, perhaps I will try."

Michial cocked his arm back then released his arm strength into the wall. Nothing happened. Idiot. Your arm is still the same strength as before. At least it hadn't hurt.

"My friend," Michial called to the other cell, "Do you perhaps have any ideas for ways to make use of the modifications made to us?"

Sorry if this doesn't work, it's just what I had in my head

Spoiler

Name: Alysia

Appearance: Short girl with brown hair and striking yellow eyes.

Skills: Researcher, excellent memory, good with languages

Personality: Quiet and reserved, though very excitable about topics she's interested in.

Backstory: A budding hedge witch, Alysia has been abducted after a failed spell afflicted her with the first known case of polytherianthropy.

Experimental stuff: None yet, but who knows?

Just now, Fallapede said:
  Hide contents

Name: Alysia

Appearance: Short girl with brown hair and striking yellow eyes.

Skills: Researcher, excellent memory, good with languages

Personality: Quiet and reserved, though very excitable about topics she's interested in.

Backstory: A budding hedge witch, Alysia has been abducted after a failed spell afflicted her with the first known case of polytherianthropy.

Experimental stuff: None yet, but who knows?

Uh... why doesn't she have any experimental stuff?

1 hour ago, Mage said:

"Well, our friend Mallory continues to punch the wall. Now that she is resting, perhaps I will try."

Michial cocked his arm back then released his arm strength into the wall. Nothing happened. Idiot. Your arm is still the same strength as before. At least it hadn't hurt.

"My friend," Michial called to the other cell, "Do you perhaps have any ideas for ways to make use of the modifications made to us?"

"I'm not sure what they did to me."

1 hour ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I'm not sure what they did to me."

"I have a robotic left hand. I am sure there were more modifications, though I cannot at this time know them. I... hold on."

Michial noticed a protrusion coming of of the hand. Upon closer observation he found that it was a small computer chip, locked into a slit on the back of his hand. He couldn't know for sure, but Michial would bet his last bottle of vodka that this chip was inhibiting the full potential of his cyborg abilities. A quick backhand to the wall destroyed the chip. Michial held his breath, hoping that he hadn't permanantly disabled his hand. However, a few seconds later the hand began to glow green from its many cracks and crevices, and Michial knew true strength.

17 minutes ago, Mage said:

"I have a robotic left hand. I am sure there were more modifications, though I cannot at this time know them. I... hold on."

Michial noticed a protrusion coming of of the hand. Upon closer observation he found that it was a small computer chip, locked into a slit on the back of his hand. He couldn't know for sure, but Michial would bet his last bottle of vodka that this chip was inhibiting the full potential of his cyborg abilities. A quick backhand to the wall destroyed the chip. Michial held his breath, hoping that he hadn't permanantly disabled his hand. However, a few seconds later the hand began to glow green from its many cracks and crevices, and Michial knew true strength.

Mallory sighed. "Well. Because it's obvious neither of you are going to give up, I guess I can tell you about what they did to me. When I was in the lab, my hearing and, unfortunately, smell was improved. I think they may have given me a fox's senses. I don't know about sight, because I kept my eyes closed the whole time. I also have a fox tail. While I can't currently use my enhanced senses, I can move my tail." She sighed, feeling annoyed. "Dang it! There it goes again! My stupid tail sticks out in a weird position when I get frustrated."

The fox tail doesn't really do anything. Except frustrate Mallory.

Meanwhile...
Azerly looks from a hill down onto a small building on the edge of a lake- Lake Michigan, in fact. This was the Accura North American Disposal Facility, near Chicago. Most of it was underground, of course- a huge building complex would draw to much attention. Compared to something like that, this tiny above ground building was just a shack.
He winces. His implants were especially painful today. He shakes his head and continues to consider if he should even continue to go ahead with his plan...