The Three-Headed Hydra

Goob

16 hours ago, AmazingGoob said:

After a little bit more force through the firewalls, not much more information is yielded... except for another map, this time of the Disposal Center itself. It was rather small, and in fact, you had seen most of it already.

Hide contents

Disposal.png.59e6283cdc7ec68d54104e4da8cce9eb.png

As everyone else steps around on the moss, the ripples of light glowing from your footsteps start growing larger, rippling out farther from your feet before finally the entire carpet of moss starts to glow consistently.

"Alright, comrades, let us follow this map and escape. The staff exit looks like a likely place to go."

Michial gestured for everyone to follow, then poked his head out into the hallway.

34 minutes ago, Mage said:

"Alright, comrades, let us follow this map and escape. The staff exit looks like a likely place to go."

Michial gestured for everyone to follow, then poked his head out into the hallway.

Grabbing the screenshot she had printed off, she followed him.

3 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Is something burn-" Woden blinked. "No... foggy words. Is something... red?"

"Red? Are you talking about me? Look, you're not okay. Just... ugh. Follow me, alright? We have to find the others if we're going to get out of here, since I'm injured and you're... obviously missing some logs."

3 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"Red? Are you talking about me? Look, you're not okay. Just... ugh. Follow me, alright? We have to find the others if we're going to get out of here, since I'm injured and you're... obviously missing some logs."

"Inju-red," said Woden, satisfied. "Yes! No wood. I burned it."

21 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"You burned... the wood. I was talking about your mental health. A few logs short of a bonfire? You know?" Isati started walking faster down the hall.

"I did! It gave me fire," replied Woden. "Accura didn't like that," he said sadly.