AmazingGoob

The Three-Headed Hydra

633 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, AmazingGoob said:

"Fire!"

Fortunately, but unknown to you, a great number of factors saved your lives. First of all, the most poorly trained soldiers are sent to the disposal centers, and they were certainly not trained in crossbows, causing two of the soldiers to just completely missed. Secondly, while the bolts were magically impressive, the crossbows themselves... Well, one of the other soldier's crossbows immediately jammed. And the final soldier, the one speaking and obviously the leader, aimed for Isati. He got, and his statement that it works on ethereal beings was correct, but it left out some vital information. It skims her stomach, and a black spot begins to spread outward, before promptly stopping before getting too big. Hurts a lot though.

 

Quote

No one shook his hand? Ah.

When one of the wild bolts came flying towards Gursan, he let it hit him and ran forward before jumping up the wall. "Shale my hand?" He offers his hand to a cowering soldier.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Tomrin stole that moment to run out and rush towards the soldiers.

 

The soldiers, panicking, drop their crossbows and pulls out their knives- which seem perfectly normal.

21 minutes ago, The Unknown Order said:

When one of the wild bolts came flying towards Gursan, he let it hit him and ran forward before jumping up the wall. "Shale my hand?" He offers his hand to a cowering soldier.

The soldier slashes at you with his aforementioned knife.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AmazingGoob said:

The soldiers, panicking, drop their crossbows and pulls out their knives- which seem perfectly normal.

The soldier slashes at you with his aforementioned knife.

Tomrin tackled the closest one.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, AmazingGoob said:

The soldiers, panicking, drop their crossbows and pulls out their knives- which seem perfectly normal.

The soldier slashes at you with his aforementioned knife.

When the knife fails to slice Gursan's skin he raises his eyebrow, "Since you refuse to go about this peacefully." He punches the man releasing a deadly electric charge.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and then a person emerges from seemingly nowhere and punches the aforementioned soldier. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Exotwo said:

and then a person emerges from seemingly nowhere and punches the aforementioned soldier. 

Quote

The one I just killed?

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Michial hated violence. He had seen far too much in his childhood, but he begrudgingly joined in the fighting, strangling soldiers and snapping crossbows with his left hand. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, The Unknown Order said:

 

Quote

yes

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

*Quietly waits for someone to stab me*

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Exotwo said:

 

Quote

What was your character again?

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Unknown Order said:

 

Quote

Tag. serious anger issues guy.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Exotwo said:

 

Quote

Ah, I remember him. 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Mage said:

Michial hated violence. He had seen far too much in his childhood, but he begrudgingly joined in the fighting, strangling soldiers and snapping crossbows with his left hand. 

You manage to get a chokehold on one of the soldiers, and his face slowly goes purple as you choke him out.

50 minutes ago, The Unknown Order said:

When the knife fails to slice Gursan's skin he raises his eyebrow, "Since you refuse to go about this peacefully." He punches the man releasing a deadly electric charge.

His back arcs backwards and he shakes violently as the smell of burning flesh fills the air as he drops to the ground with a thump.

6 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

 

The soldier you tackle starts slashing wildly at you, a fearful expression on his face as he expects to die from some sort of strange power he couldn't predict.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AmazingGoob said:

The soldier you tackle starts slashing wildly at you, a fearful expression on his face as he expects to die from some sort of strange power he couldn't predict.

Tomrin's look was equally fearful as the knife took him several times, but faded when he realized that nothing was happening.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gursan walked out and said, "Leave these people alone, they are just doing their jobs, badly, that is."

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Liam hangs back. He can't really do much in a situation like this.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AmazingGoob said:

"Surrender or we will be forced to open fire!" Says on of the guards. "You are to be disposed and are not authorized to leave this facility!"

"Fire," says Woden. "You... you are fire! This is fire!"

All of a sudden, gravity stops working in his immediate vicinity. The umbral bolts rise, pointing themselves towards each of the soldiers.

Then they shoot forwards.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, xinoehp512 said:

"Fire," says Woden. "You... you are fire! This is fire!"

All of a sudden, gravity stops working in his immediate vicinity. The umbral bolts rise, pointing themselves towards each of the soldiers.

Then they shoot forwards.

"What in the world is going on?"

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, The Unknown Order said:

Gursan walked out and said, "Leave these people alone, they are just doing their jobs, badly, that is."

"I WILL KILL ALL OF THEM!" Tag roars, and he punches another soldier.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Fire," says Woden. "You... you are fire! This is fire!"

All of a sudden, gravity stops working in his immediate vicinity. The umbral bolts rise, pointing themselves towards each of the soldiers.

Then they shoot forwards.

Quote

A tad late, but...

As two of the dropped crossbows rise, the two unengaged soldiers eyes widen and they begin to scramble backwards before the bolts penetrate into them. Nearly immediately they begin to scream as their bodies begin to melt into shadow, their horrible screeching slowly quieting before they fully disappear into the darkness, which then fades into the dark hallway.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

What am I supposed to do when you charge ahead when I'm away? :P

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mallory was still running. She hadn't stopped, and didn't plan to stop anytime soon. She had run many marathons before, and had wonderful endurance. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tag leaps on woden and starts attacking him.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Random Bystander said:

Mallory was still running. She hadn't stopped, and didn't plan to stop anytime soon. She had run many marathons before, and had wonderful endurance. 

Quote

Uh... did you arrive at the blockade and the fighting? Or are you just sprinting past all that?

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, AmazingGoob said:

 

Quote

She arrived after the crossbows, and is now running for her life. She has no combat skills whatsoever.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.