AmazingGoob

The Three-Headed Hydra

633 posts in this topic

"They're the same thing. I bet the fire can't hurt me."

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Meanwhile, the sounds are still growing louder while they argue. In fact, you can now see some faint lights coming from the directions of the whatever they were. Suddenly, an especially loud roar echoes through the hall to you, malice and pain in it's tones. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Yeah, nope." Isati took off down the hall. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

"Uh... My tail is from Accura." She said. 

"You are Accura," said Woden definitively.

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

"They're the same thing. I bet the fire can't hurt me."

"No," replied Woden. "You do not understand. I protect Accura. The fire threatens Accura. I must destroy the fire. You are Accura. I must not destroy you. I must not destroy you."

1 minute ago, AmazingGoob said:

Meanwhile, the sounds are still growing louder while they argue. In fact, you can now see some faint lights coming from the directions of the whatever they were. Suddenly, an especially loud roar echoes through the hall to you, malice and pain in it's tones. 

"That is fire," said Woden simply.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"DOESN'T SOUND LIKE FIRE!"

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, AmazingGoob said:

Meanwhile, the sounds are still growing louder while they argue. In fact, you can now see some faint lights coming from the directions of the whatever they were. Suddenly, an especially loud roar echoes through the hall to you, malice and pain in it's tones. 

She started running as fast as humanly possible down the hallway. She was, luckily, very fast.

3 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"You are Accura," said Woden definitively.

Good to know. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"DOESN'T SOUND LIKE FIRE!"

"The world is not always one thing, yes?" replied Woden, following Isati.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"You're insane. Why am I talking to you?"

Edited by Condensation
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Condensation said:

"You're insane. Why am I taking to you?"

"I can only see the mind of the world," replied Woden. "Not people."

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"That was rhetorical," Isati huffed.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AmazingGoob said:

Meanwhile, the sounds are still growing louder while they argue. In fact, you can now see some faint lights coming from the directions of the whatever they were. Suddenly, an especially loud roar echoes through the hall to you, malice and pain in it's tones. 

“As much as I appreciate conversation and crazy talk. I am going to to run in other direction. Farewell comrades.”

Michial ran as fast as his aging legs could take him in the opposite direction of the ominous noises.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mage said:

“As much as I appreciate conversation and crazy talk. I am going to to run in other direction. Farewell comrades.”

Michial ran as fast as his aging legs could take him in the opposite direction of the ominous noises.

"I would recommend the rest of you run as well."

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Mage said:

“As much as I appreciate conversation and crazy talk. I am going to to run in other direction. Farewell comrades.”

Michial ran as fast as his aging legs could take him in the opposite direction of the ominous noises.

"I'm gonna follow you," Tomrin decided, staying close behind Michial.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Exotwo said:

@AmazingGoob could you look at my character on page 7. 

Quote

Uh, yeah, it's good. Remember to do OOC in quote boxes.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, The Unknown Order said:

"I would recommend the rest of you run as well."

"Already running," Isati shouted from up the corridor. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AmazingGoob said:

 

Quote

Sorry about that.

 

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

"Already running," Isati shouted from up the corridor. 

Quote

Are there  still cells?

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

 What do you mean?

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Down the 'corridor

'

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Oh. Sure!

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Liam followed behind Michial and the others as best he could, clicking constantly to stay aware of his surroundings.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As you run down the hallway, the things from behind you stop growing louder but doesn't really get any quieter- it seems you've managed to barely match whatever it is that's chasing you. However, you quickly run into another issue: what appears to be a small blockade. It seems like the lower part of the wall has slid out into the hallway on both sides to act as cover, and a quartet of guards. These, however, don't have the same acid guns as the guards encountered earlier, instead holding what appears to be repeating crossbows, with bolts that appear to have intricate patterns burnt onto them. He raise them and begin to aim right at you.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AmazingGoob said:

As you run down the hallway, the things from behind you stop growing louder but doesn't really get any quieter- it seems you've managed to barely match whatever it is that's chasing you. However, you quickly run into another issue: what appears to be a small blockade. It seems like the lower part of the wall has slid out into the hallway on both sides to act as cover, and a quartet of guards. These, however, don't have the same acid guns as the guards encountered earlier, instead holding what appears to be repeating crossbows, with bolts that appear to have intricate patterns burnt onto them. He raise them and begin to aim right at you.

Quote

Gursan didn't run. What happened to him?

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Unknown Order said:

 

Quote

Well... there's a horde of monstrosities coming down the hallway, ready to tear you apart. I would strongly suggest running.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AmazingGoob said:

 

Quote

His skin is indestructible and he has a stronger electric charge running through his body than most creatures can deal with.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.