The Three-Headed Hydra

Goob

Meanwhile, the sounds are still growing louder while they argue. In fact, you can now see some faint lights coming from the directions of the whatever they were. Suddenly, an especially loud roar echoes through the hall to you, malice and pain in it's tones. 

2 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

"Uh... My tail is from Accura." She said. 

"You are Accura," said Woden definitively.

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

"They're the same thing. I bet the fire can't hurt me."

"No," replied Woden. "You do not understand. I protect Accura. The fire threatens Accura. I must destroy the fire. You are Accura. I must not destroy you. I must not destroy you."

1 minute ago, AmazingGoob said:

Meanwhile, the sounds are still growing louder while they argue. In fact, you can now see some faint lights coming from the directions of the whatever they were. Suddenly, an especially loud roar echoes through the hall to you, malice and pain in it's tones. 

"That is fire," said Woden simply.

3 minutes ago, AmazingGoob said:

She started running as fast as humanly possible down the hallway. She was, luckily, very fast.

3 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"You are Accura," said Woden definitively.

Good to know. 

1 hour ago, AmazingGoob said:

“As much as I appreciate conversation and crazy talk. I am going to to run in other direction. Farewell comrades.”

Michial ran as fast as his aging legs could take him in the opposite direction of the ominous noises.

5 minutes ago, Mage said:

“As much as I appreciate conversation and crazy talk. I am going to to run in other direction. Farewell comrades.”

Michial ran as fast as his aging legs could take him in the opposite direction of the ominous noises.

"I would recommend the rest of you run as well."

8 hours ago, Mage said:

"I'm gonna follow you," Tomrin decided, staying close behind Michial.

As you run down the hallway, the things from behind you stop growing louder but doesn't really get any quieter- it seems you've managed to barely match whatever it is that's chasing you. However, you quickly run into another issue: what appears to be a small blockade. It seems like the lower part of the wall has slid out into the hallway on both sides to act as cover, and a quartet of guards. These, however, don't have the same acid guns as the guards encountered earlier, instead holding what appears to be repeating crossbows, with bolts that appear to have intricate patterns burnt onto them. He raise them and begin to aim right at you.

2 minutes ago, AmazingGoob said:

As you run down the hallway, the things from behind you stop growing louder but doesn't really get any quieter- it seems you've managed to barely match whatever it is that's chasing you. However, you quickly run into another issue: what appears to be a small blockade. It seems like the lower part of the wall has slid out into the hallway on both sides to act as cover, and a quartet of guards. These, however, don't have the same acid guns as the guards encountered earlier, instead holding what appears to be repeating crossbows, with bolts that appear to have intricate patterns burnt onto them. He raise them and begin to aim right at you.

Gursan didn't run. What happened to him?