The Three-Headed Hydra

Goob

The Accura Corporation (Also known as the "The Three-Headed Hydra" by it's few opposers) is a world-spanning ghost. There's no mention of it anywhere- not in any newspapers, government records, other company records, nowhere. As far as the wider world is concerned, it simply doesn't exist.
But it does.
It hides underground, in plain sight, even in the sky- it hides behind behind exorbitant amount of bribes, shell companies, kidnappings, blackmail, and assassinations. 
They aren't interested in money, however. Instead, they seek to experiment with magic and technology for, presumably, their own gain, and they will do anything and everything to progress this, ethics and morals ignored. Human experimentation is a norm for them, twisting flesh and breaking minds to see what happens.
The Corporation has three branches, each dedicated to a different type of experimentation. They are:

The Technological Division
Your conventional machinery- electricity powers cybernetics, enhancing minds and bodies while also controlling them, wielding plasma rifles and nanobots to tear through enemies.

The Arcane Division
Mystics and mages, this division deals in psychics, psionics, wizards, sorcerers, and darker beings... 

The Biological Division
DNA is manipulated and the natural order disrupted- monstrosities flow from their facilities, hybrids that should not be born, and tentacles and claws grafted where an arm should be.

The worst aspect? The three often collaborate for experiments. Nanobots enhance the strength of a giant spider, machines attach to your mind to double the power of your psionics, and dragons roar under a kilometer of rock. And nothing good can happen when all three come together...

Unfortunately, you are one of the unlucky people to be abducted by them, taken to one of their facilities, experimented on, and are now slated to be disposed. Your families have at best been mindwiped of your very existence, or at worst have been abducted as well and sent off far away.
You now sit in a cell, inhibitors attached to suppress any abilities you might of gained, and simple locks or shut-offs for the more physical abilities, just waiting to be recycled or incinerated- you can hear the prisoners in neighboring cells, but otherwise can't see outside your cell, which contains nothing but a bed and a toilet.

Spoiler

So, uh, here's my latest RP. I sure hope it doesn't die in 15 pages. The rules for characters are simple: They have to fit one of the three division's themes, or a combination thereof- that's it, so go wild.

Okay. I have my character ready!

Spoiler

Name: Mallory Fox (16)

Appearance: medium brown hair, brown eyes, pale skin, tall

Skills: Science, math, quick reader, fast runner, good swimmer, good at cooking and baking

Weaknesses: Bad hand-eye coordination, gets mad quickly, slight sensory-processing issues

Personality: Guarded, fairly grumpy, a really nice person if you get to know her

Backstory: She has gone through life like a normal person. Then she was kidnapped. Her name turned out to be extremely prophetic.

Experiment Stuff: She has a fox tail (thanks to the biology division), and her senses have been boosted by computer chips (thanks to the tech division).

This is going to be fun!

Scud it. Imma drop a character right now:

Spoiler

Name: Tomrin Gray (16)

Appearance: No clue, so I just made something with Picrew

Spoiler

download20210204100404.png.829be93e0a985e5fda6b740c7c406b97.png

Skills: I've unsuccessfully made two gunslinger characters, so imma make this guy a gunslinger! *Flips pistol* PEW, PEW.

Personality: Pretty chill most of the time. He's not particularly partial to one side of the emotional spectrum or the other. He gets annoyed when people laugh at his glasses. He can be a close friend, and feels protective of his comrades because of his ability.

Backstory: Uhh... uhmm... I'd, uh... tell you, but, um... it's a... secret? Yeah. A secret. For sure.

Experiment stuff: He's been biologically enhanced to have deer antlers (for no reason other than they look cool), and his skin has been modified to become practically bulletproof. That doesn't mean that he can be your human shield, though; it just means a shot to the face won't kill him. He'll come out of a gunfight covered in bruises, and he'll probably have a concussion.

12 hours ago, Condensation said:

That's alright with me!

Also, here is my character

Spoiler

Name: Michail Chenokov

Appearance: Too tall, blond hair, brown eyes

Story: Was one of the kids in the Soviet era who's whole life was playing the piano. After the collapse of the U.S.S.R. he used those forced skills to become a famous pianist. Then Accura got him.

Experimentation: They tried to see if there was a genetic component to good musicians, but when that failed they cut off his hand to study the muscles and how they have developed. The Technological Division replaced his hand with a robotic one, specifically engineered to play the piano (but it is good for more than that)

Personality: Originally very reserved, but the fame made him arrogant. Basically someone who is condescending without saying anything. 

6 hours ago, Random Bystander said:

4 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

4 hours ago, Mage said:

Cool! 

4 hours ago, Fallapede said:

Uhhh... sure, you can have something happen that's weird in his past. It's probably magic-related if it isn't associated with Accura at all.

16 hours ago, The Unknown Order said:

I'm going to say no on that, since it's going to be difficult to integrate into the main story. You can be an ex-hydra agent though that betrayed them and is now being executed, or perhaps they were experimented on too and are now going to be regularly disposed of.

I'm posting something. I dunno if Goob wants to say anything else, but I'm gonna post anyways.

Tomrin cleaned his glasses on the hem of his shirt, telescoping them in front of his eyes to see if he'd cleaned them well enough. In his dirty, unsanitary cell, it was all too easy to get grime on his specs.

I'm gonna do the same thing.

Mallory sat miserably in her stupid cell ranting to herself. She had delivered the same rant over and over. Still, it was better than punching the wall. That really hurt. Of course I got kidnapped. And of course the group that kidnaped me experimented on me. What else could I expect. I was born unlucky, and I'll die unlucky. Heck, my name even MEANS unlucky! Stupid parents. Who names their kid something that literally means unlucky? 

22 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Tomrin cleaned his glasses on the hem of his shirt, telescoping them in front of his eyes to see if he'd cleaned them well enough. In his dirty, unsanitary cell, it was all too easy to get grime on his specs.

2 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

Mallory sat miserably in her stupid cell ranting to herself. She had delivered the same rant over and over. Still, it was better than punching the wall. That really hurt. Of course I got kidnapped. And of course the group that kidnaped me experimented on me. What else could I expect. I was born unlucky, and I'll die unlucky. Heck, my name even MEANS unlucky! Stupid parents. Who names their kid something that literally means unlucky? 

If you want to talk, you can hear each other through the cell walls.

7 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

Tomrin looked up and over at the cell next to his; loud banging noises sounded from the wall, followed by mumbled words. "Hey, uh... I get that being executed is kinda undesireable, but could you maybe keep it down?"

7 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Tomrin looked up and over at the cell next to his; loud banging noises sounded from the wall, followed by mumbled words. "Hey, uh... I get that being executed is kinda undesireable, but could you maybe keep it down?"

Mallory laughed, but there was no humor in her voice. "It's either this, or I will start screaming. Take your pick." She said angrily. 

Michial flexed his shining new false left fingers, his first thought went to his career, and how this new addition to his body would affect that. Those were stupid thoughts though. He for sure would never play the piano again if he didn't get out of this cell.

He could hear two of his fellow inmates speaking through the walls. They were talking in English though. Michial scrounged up all the English he had picked up on his world tours, and forced his brain to understand what they were saying.