Rhythm of Peace

Frustration

1 hour ago, Random Bystander said:

"Because I didn't want to. I want to be able to make my own decisions." Because they wouldn't want me. 

"From what I've heard, they allow quite a lot of autonomy. I wouldn't know personally, of course- I'm an Edgedancer."

7 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

Cess nodded. "Okay." She said quietly.

"I'm not sure where they are at the moment. They might be at Urithiru, like I said, but it's equally possible that they're sulking around some city, hah."

Is Shallan still the leader of the Lightweavers?

Just now, AmazingGoob said:

"I'm not sure where they are at the moment. They might be at Urithiru, like I said, but it's equally possible that they're sulking around some city, hah."

Probably

She felt completely terrified. Why do I have to leave my home? I know this city. I don't know Urithiru. She nodded. "Do they travel a lot?"

6 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

She felt completely terrified. Why do I have to leave my home? I know this city. I don't know Urithiru. She nodded. "Do they travel a lot?"

"It depends, I think. They're very hands-on in their training, at least from the little I've heard."

2 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

She looked at him for a minute, before asking another question. "Do you have any extra stormlight? I ran out..." She was embarrassed. 

"Oh, sure. Here." He tosses her a pouch full of charged spheres. 

2 minutes ago, AmazingGoob said:

"Oh, sure. Here." He tosses her a pouch full of charged spheres. 

She took the pouch with wide eyes. She looked at her tiny sphere pouch, and back at the one he gave her. She breathed in a little bit. She always felt more comfortable when she had stormlight. The fear was lessened. She was able to be happier. "Thank you." She said, still awed.

I'm guessing the pouch wouldn't be that big, but to her it would be a lot.

29 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

She took the pouch with wide eyes. She looked at her tiny sphere pouch, and back at the one he gave her. She breathed in a little bit. She always felt more comfortable when she had stormlight. The fear was lessened. She was able to be happier. "Thank you." She said, still awed.

"Your welcome. Would you like to come with us? I'm currently preventing an execution."

@Random Bystander

Kyt walks up and out of the dungeon and into the palace itself and finds the nearest guard. "Excuse me, who is in charge of the punishment of prisoners?"

"The Queen sent a message telling us to hold him until she returns to Kholinar, Brightlord."

Just now, Frustration said:

"The Queen sent a message telling us to hold him until she returns to Kholinar, Brightlord."

Kyt nods and begins to head over towards the scholar's spanreed room and greets the nearest one. "Excuse me, could I get in contact with Queen Jasnah regarding the new prisoner?"

Kyt nods and begins to head over towards the scholar's spanreed room and greets the nearest one. "Excuse me, could I get in contact with Queen Jasnah regarding the new prisoner?"

"Er, I suppose Brightlord."

2 minutes ago, Frustration said:

"Er, I suppose Brightlord."

"Excellent" He walks over to the indicated spanreed and writes, Greetings, Queen Jasnah. I am Kyt, of the Edgedancers, I would like to speak with you about the singer extremist that is currently in your prison.

"Excellent" He walks over to the indicated spanreed and writes, Greetings, Queen Jasnah. I am Kyt, of the Edgedancers, I would like to speak with you about the singer extremist that is currently in your prison.

Cess followed close behind. She was nervous. She looked at the words, confused. Storms! Glyphs all look the same.

On 3/13/2021 at 3:00 PM, AmazingGoob said:

This is Brightness Alenelin, scribe of Queen Jasnah. The Queen is willing to hear your statements. The Pen wrote back.

Edited by Frustration

On 3/13/2021 at 2:11 PM, Frustration said:

This is Brightness Alenelin, scribe of Queen Jasnah. The Queen is willing to hear your statements. The Pen wrote back.

Greetings. This is a simple request to not execute the aforementioned prisoner as I worry about his extreme need for that outcome, and I expect he has a plan for that occasion, especially due to the ease of which he was captured.

Edited by AmazingGoob