Rhythm of Peace

Frustration

On 4/15/2021 at 10:38 AM, Random Bystander said:

"I like you." She said decisively, but quietly. "You're nice."

On 4/15/2021 at 10:33 AM, Tani said:

Idir switches to the Rhythm of Praise. "Hello, brave one."

"Well, good to see you two getting along. Anyway, shall we head on then?"

"Very well." He heads off yet again, and just as he said, the archives were just past a short corridor. Inside, there was a large clump of tables in the middle with spanreeds on each one and a corresponding scribe. "Greetings!" He says. "I would like to find some Radiants."

Would you like to play one of the scribes, Frustration, since you know what's going on in the world?

13 minutes ago, AmazingGoob said:

"Very well." He heads off yet again, and just as he said, the archives were just past a short corridor. Inside, there was a large clump of tables in the middle with spanreeds on each one and a corresponding scribe. "Greetings!" He says. "I would like to find some Radiants."

Sure.

I've never RP'd as a receptionist before.

"Hello, do you have an appointment?" a young lady behind the front desk asks.

4 minutes ago, Frustration said:

"Hello, do you have an appointment?" a young lady behind the front desk asks.

"Well, no, but I just need to know where the Lightweavers are for this young lady right here," he says, gesturing to Cess. "If it's not a secret of course.

3 minutes ago, AmazingGoob said:

"Well, no, but I just need to know where the Lightweavers are for this young lady right here," he says, gesturing to Cess. "If it's not a secret of course.

"She's a Lightweaver?" She said flipping through pages on her desk. "I hear that the newest members have their own Unseen court, let's see. Ah, here it is, New Lightweavers meet in one of the tunnels beneath the tower."

She picked up a map and drew a line along one of the tunnels, before handing it to Kyt.

"Follow the path indicated and you'll find them."

18 hours ago, AmazingGoob said:

18 hours ago, Frustration said:

"She's a Lightweaver?" She said flipping through pages on her desk. "I hear that the newest members have their own Unseen court, let's see. Ah, here it is, New Lightweavers meet in one of the tunnels beneath the tower."

She picked up a map and drew a line along one of the tunnels, before handing it to Kyt.

Cess nodded nervously. "Okay." She said quietly. "Thank you."

On 4/24/2021 at 1:13 PM, Frustration said:

"Ah, that'll be all, thank you." Kyt turns around and says to the group, "Don't worry, I know where the Windrunner signups and the Edgedancer training are, they're far less slippery than the Lightweavers, as would be expected. Now, come! The bottom of the tower isn't the shortest walk."

18 hours ago, Frustration said:

Yeah.

Sorry. 

One of my neighbors accidentally cut a wire, causing the power in my home to go out. Unfortunately, this also caused the wifi to go out. Fortunately, the neighbor in question owned up, and we were able to get it fixed today.

Edited by Random Bystander

Can I change something in the past?

I realized that it would fit Idir's character much better for her to step in between the shardplate-guy and the guy who was mad at her. Reasoning goes thus: I have carapace, he doesn't.

Here's how I would write it:

Idir stepped between the man in Shardplate and his target, taking the punch. The thin carapace on her chest broke and a couple ribs cracked with the force of it, but the angry one would have fared much worse.

Idir flew back, slamming into the man the punch had been aimed at, then collapsed to the floor.