Rhythm of Peace

Frustration

[Massive Rhythm of War spoilers proceed at your own risk.]

So I've been running out of things to do, and all my usual RP's have been inactive so I thought I'd put this together.

The RP is set after SA 5 has happened, and as we don't know what happens there we are going to be rather specualtive.

I'm more than willing to discuss the how everything has played out to get here, I'm mostly posting this right now to gauge intrest, if you want to join let me know.

Edited by Frustration

1 minute ago, Frustration said:

So I've been running out of things to do, and all my usual RP's have been inactive so I thought I'd put this together.

The RP is set after SA 5 has happened, and as we don't know what happens there we are going to be rather specualtive.

I'm more than willing to discuss the how everything has played out to get here, I'm mostly posting this right now to gauge intrest, if you want to join let me know.

I want to join! I will join as many RPs as possible!

4 minutes ago, Frustration said:

I'll join. We should set up a PM for talking about what might happen.

Just now, Ella1234 said:

I've never done any RP's here before, so I don't know how it works. This sounds interesting though, I can try it out if y'all need numbers and are willing to guide me a little.

I'll add you to the PM, ask any questions you want, most people are pretty welcoming to newcomers.

Alright, for all Future joiners, it is decided that Odium is no longer interacting with Roshar, though we will not confirm why, however BAM has been released and whus preventing new dead-eyes from forming, and making it easier for old ones to return

Nak flew over the plains sorrounding Kholinar, preparing himself for what was to come.

Nak waited until he was almost against the walls of the city, before lashing himself into the air, spiraling up, his black and red hands outstreached.

Nak smiled, he took great care to make an entrance.

Nak looked down on the people of Kholinar, humans had returned in droves after the Fused had abandoned the city, though some singer could still be seen.

"People of Kholinar!" He cried, "The war has ended, but peace has yet to begin. The abuses my people were put under must be washed away, as must the symbols of the old world. I am come to remake this world and establish the peace that this world deserves. Leave this city, for it must burn, but you may be safe."

15 minutes ago, Frustration said:

Nak flew over the plains sorrounding Kholinar, preparing himself for what was to come.

Nak waited until he was almost against the walls of the city, before lashing himself into the air, spiraling up, his black and red hands outstreached.

Nak looked down on the people of Kholinar, humans had returned in droves after the Fused had abandoned the city, though some singer could still be seen.

"People of Kholinar!" He cried, "The war has ended, but peace has yet to begin. The abuses my people were put under must be washed away, as must the symbols of the old world. I am come to remake this world and establish the peace that this world deserves. Leave this city, for it must burn, but you may be safe."

Whom whom whom went the Shardhammer as it flew towards the Fused.

1 minute ago, The Unknown Order said:

*heh* my bad, should have mentioned he's stormform skybreaker.

Nak jetisoned back, desparate to get outside the hammers arc.

He wasn't fast enough the hammer collided with his leg, shattering bone and carapice with a sickening crunch.

Nak screamed in agony, as Voidlight rushed to heal him. Nak glared at the amromered form that had thrown the hammer.

"I gave you the option to stand aside," he weased to destruction, blinking the tears from his eyes, as his leg finished healing.

Nak hummed, letting the power of Stormform flow through him, and fired a bolt lightning upon his offender.

1 hour ago, Frustration said:

1 hour ago, The Unknown Order said:

48 minutes ago, Frustration said:

He wasn't fast enough the hammer collided with his leg, shattering bone and carapice with a sickening crunch.

Nak screamed in agony, as Voidlight rushed to heal him. Nak glared at the amromered form that had thrown the hammer.

"I gave you the option to stand aside," he weased to destruction, blinking the tears from his eyes, as his leg finished healing.

Nak hummed, letting the power of Stormform flow through him, and fired a bolt lightning upon his offender.

Cess's eyes widened with horror. "Uh... Sequence? What do we do?" Her voice sounded a bit panicked. 

@JesterLavorre

Edited by Random Bystander

Xirenia is in the marketplace, looking for books on the cognitive realm. "Dammit, why now?" she mutters to herself. Realizing it won't be long before the marketplace starts being evacuated, she looks through the remaining books at the booth, hoping one of them will be what she's searching for.

4 hours ago, Random Bystander said:

Cess's eyes widened with horror. "Uh... Sequence? What do we do?" Her voice sounded a bit panicked. 

@JesterLavorre

“Mmmmmmm.” Sequence hummed frantically. “Mmm. We are not ready yet. Not good. Illumination, we have practiced, yes? Hide yourself. Escape. We cannot fight thisssss...”

5 hours ago, Frustration said:

It's fine, he would assume it was a Fused.

He leaps away with a Shardplate enhanced jump. He goes over the edge of the wall and decides to jump, crunching against the ground, he draws his sword ready to fight. 

7 hours ago, JesterLavorre said:

“Mmmmmmm.” Sequence hummed frantically. “Mmm. We are not ready yet. Not good. Illumination, we have practiced, yes? Hide yourself. Escape. We cannot fight thisssss...”

"Okay." She said, terrified. She breathed in stormlight, and put up a realistic looking illusion.

7 hours ago, The Unknown Order said:

He leaps away with a Shardplate enhanced jump. He goes over the edge of the wall and decides to jump, crunching against the ground, he draws his sword ready to fight. 

Nak smiled letting lightning crack along his entire body. It wasn't going to be that useful, he'd found in earlier fights that plate was mostly immune, but the scpecticle was worth it.

Nak lowered himself still humming to Destruction, grabbed the hammer which had been thrown at him, and lashed it towards his opponent.

4 hours ago, Frustration said:

Nak smiled letting lightning crack along his entire body. It wasn't going to be that useful, he'd found in earlier fights that plate was mostly immune, but the scpecticle was worth it.

Nak lowered himself still humming to Destruction, grabbed the hammer which had been thrown at him, and lashed it towards his opponent.

He jumps up, but gets hit in the feet knocking him over face first.

Nak lashed himself upward, once, twice, five times. The air blurred around him as he cleared over the head of the shardbearer.

Nak slowed down, adjusting himself to hang over the city.

A windrunner? No, he doesn't have a shardblade.

Nak drew in extra voidlight he had in gems with him, restoking the flames of his anger, and launched several discharges of lightning down.

@The Unknown Order

Edited by Frustration

7 hours ago, Frustration said:

Nak lashed himself upward, once, twice, five times. The air blurred around him as he cleared over the head of the shardbearer.

Nak slowed down, adjusting himself to hang over the city.

A windrunner? No, he doesn't have a shardblade.

Nak drew in extra voidlight he had in gems with him, restoking the flames of his anger, and launched several discharges of lightning down.

@The Unknown Order

He stopped, unable to dodge, and absorbed the lightning feeling the buzz of the small shock the Shardplate couldn't stop. He then reoriented his sword upwards and went flying.

It's a fabrial if you couldn't tell.