Hello there, would you like to destroy evil?

Intention

1 hour ago, Intention said:

Hey everyone! I just discovered the cosmere in November of '19 and it reignited my love of reading from when I was a kid. Can't wait to be able to discuss and theorize with y'all!

Hey!! Welcome to the shard! What books have you read and what is your favorite?

• 2 weeks later...

Just saw this! Cosmere wise I think I've read pretty much everything except White Sand (1-3), Mistborn era 2, and The Dark One. 

Currently, I know it might be cliche but, I would have to say that I think Rhythm of War is my favorite so far. I feel like I relate to Kaladin some in my struggles with depression sometimes and hearing Hoid say, "You will be warm again." still makes my eyes water. I'm also a massive nerd for worldbuilding so any new lore or new inventions that have the possibility to change things makes a huge impact on me.  

On 3/3/2021 at 11:18 PM, Intention said:

Just saw this! Cosmere wise I think I've read pretty much everything except White Sand (1-3), Mistborn era 2, and The Dark One. 

Currently, I know it might be cliche but, I would have to say that I think Rhythm of War is my favorite so far. I feel like I relate to Kaladin some in my struggles with depression sometimes and hearing Hoid say, "You will be warm again." still makes my eyes water. I'm also a massive nerd for worldbuilding so any new lore or new inventions that have the possibility to change things makes a huge impact on me.  

Hi welcome

Just a little heads up that you might find spoilers for those books in topics you wouldn’t expect, like RoW threads or Forum Games