But It Was A Beginning.

Neroz

Hello! I'm Neroz, a 21 year old analyst with a weakness for Fantasy, Video Games, and swords less like swords and more like massive heaps of iron.

I've been a Wheel of Time fan since I was very little, and only started getting into other series around a year ago after working through ASOIAF.

As of posting this, I've read everything Cosmere but White Sand Vol. 2/3 (waiting for me on my bookshelf) and the Prime books.

I read the series in publication order, starting with Elantris and ending with RoW.

I'm considering a second full read, but I'm currently working my through a few other blockbuster fantasy series at the moment.

Currently neck deep in SA theory crafting, specifically a few key phrases in Oathbringer, with the Coppermind as my faithful companion!

All in all, Words of Radiance. There is something very special about the War Camps, I couldn't put WoK or WoR down as a result.

Shadows of Self is an INCREDIBLY close second, as it provides a huge rabbit hole of Cosmere information and really lets the potential of the Metallic Arts shine through.

And a shout out to Shadows For Silence for being the most entertaining short story.

On 2/22/2021 at 0:58 PM, Neroz said:

Hello! I'm Neroz, a 21 year old analyst with a weakness for Fantasy, Video Games, and swords less like swords and more like massive heaps of iron.

I've been a Wheel of Time fan since I was very little, and only started getting into other series around a year ago after working through ASOIAF.

As of posting this, I've read everything Cosmere but White Sand Vol. 2/3 (waiting for me on my bookshelf) and the Prime books.

I read the series in publication order, starting with Elantris and ending with RoW.

I'm considering a second full read, but I'm currently working my through a few other blockbuster fantasy series at the moment.

Currently neck deep in SA theory crafting, specifically a few key phrases in Oathbringer, with the Coppermind as my faithful companion!

Welcome to the shard! Who’s your favorite cosmere character?