Archer

This game was really fun. @Archer, I think that you've discovered the key to player motivations - silly joke titles. The moment I saw that I'd get a silly title for completing my bonus goal, I was instantly five times more engaged in the game. I loved making a character for which "not the butterflies" would be a perfectly normal thing to say or think.

On 3/5/2021 at 10:12 PM, Experience said:

I'd say I'm pretty rusty :P And the rollover being during one of my classes didn't help. 

Also, @Matrim's Dice good job especially. I should have just gone with my gut :p.

I swear I replied to this :huh:

Thanks! It was really fortunate TJ and I jumped on starting that last exe with two different trains- it could have gone very differently if that hadn't happened. And trust your gut- it's what I do most of the time ;) 

A wonderful game from a first-time GM, Archer. Congratulations to the Dragon Bait for eliminating the hunting party. There were some fun secrets to add a little excitement to the QF format. Thanks again to everyone who played. It was wonderful to see people active through the whole game.

As always, if anyone would like to try their hand at running a game, please get ahold of Wilson, Devotary of Spontaneity, Elbereth, Araris Valerian, or myself, or post in the GM Signups & Discussion ThreadNot only will we get you added to the list, but we'd also be more than willing to help out in any way we can. 

You can also ask questions and get some hints and feedback from everyone in our Art of Game Creation thread. With all the games that we've run so far, we have plenty of experienced GMs that can help you refine any game you're thinking about. If you would rather keep some detail secret, or are self-conscious about posting in thread (there's really no need to be; while we do slaughter each other, we are very polite about it), then I'm sure one of our fantastic committee members (Amanuensis, STINK, Sart, Fifth Scholar, Straw, Haelbarde, and Young Bard) would be more than willing to help you out in private.

Thanks again to everyone that played, and we look forward to killing seeing you in future games! :ph34r: