For T2

I just began reading Sanderson during the beginning of January, so unfortunately I missed the TWoK Kickstarter.  Really wish I would have caught on earlier so I could have picked up a hardback copy of TWoK Prime and also Dawnshard. I read much better when I hold a physical copy of the book. I saw that Dawnshard will eventually be released in physical form. Do you guys think the same will be done for the TWoK Prime as well? I would love to collect a copy for my collection and add any of the other curiosities that he releases in the future.

I think they're only doing the one printing for the Kickstarter.

after they get sent out to backers, you might be able to find someone selling their copy online.

Also, its probably not what you were looking for, but you could always print and bind your own copy- if you want, modeling it after the kickstarter copy -using the pdf Brandon provided(thats what i did). There is a number of websites that will do it for you, for like $20 at most, and are of pretty good quality.

Edited by Eternal Khol