Long Game 74: You Want It Darker

Kasimir

Arenta glared at Obliteration. "Everyone in this here gathering currently is behind on their payments. And then a young whippersnapper such as yourself comes along and tries to get one of my tenants killed? I won't stand for it, I tell you. People can start murdering each other when Mayor Wilson gives the say so, but until then, go bother someone else. And you owe me 10 clips per the sign that is just behind you which I definitely didn't just put in while you were distracted. It says 'Land owned by Arenta, premature discussion of foolish nonsense carries an extra 10 clip fee.'"

12 minutes ago, Mailliw73 said:

I don't know if this shows how old of a player I am, but I immediately highlighted that for white text... 

Oh trust me, white text is still a thing :P

That's just my go to reaction for players *cough* voting when they're *cough* not *cough* supposed to... if any of you remember that :P

Aaaand now I need to scour Araris's posts. Aaaand it's going to be everywhere now that it's been brought up twice. Great.

Edited by Ashbringer

Marll rolled the dice. And lost again. Another free pair of shoes for Aether. The game seemed insignificant after Bartholomew’s murder and at the same time the dice became the only thing that seemed to have any meaning. What was there in life but chance? If his last few rounds forecasted anything, Marll would have the poorest luck this side of Tremredare. 

Marll left the dicing to join the group gathering at the tavern, drinking away the pain of the losses he incurred. “Ah, seems like Tyrian Falls is coming to life,” he muttered to his ale. “A village with deaths and paranoia. There was a man named Aether there too, but he was a trickster. He and Beetle lied their way out of-”

“Dr. Aliker!” Marll found himself shouting, interrupting his own ale story. Why did he do that? He hadn’t even been thinking of the man. It seemed almost like he was in someone else’s story and he wasn’t the narrator there. Chills shot down his back. Tyrian Falls and Fallion’s Tears. Maybe they weren’t so different. 

Edited by Mailliw73

3 hours ago, The Unknown Order said:

Hey, @Kasimir, can we get a VC?

Please remember when depending on me for mid-cycle votecounts that:

1. My policy is that the Kas helps those who help themselves :P

2. My timezone is very off compared to everyone except the Australians, so if I don't reply and you need a fast votecount, I'm probably sleeping.

That being said:

Books (1): Danex
Danex (1): Maili, Books<1>
Kas (4): Order, Striker, Books<2>, Gears
Order (2): Illwei, Randby
Striker (1): Ventyl

Man, I haven't seen this much of a train materialise on me in forever :P Remember to get your votes in, ladies and gentlespren!

3 hours ago, Mailliw73 said:

Uh no thank you. Have fun voting out the GM and incurring Kas's wrath. I'll stay away from that. :)

Oh come on, Wilson's the bloodthirsty wrathful one, Wyrm's the handsome one, and I'm the suave one ;) And Gamma locked a bunch of Darkfriends who sassed him out of the doc for a couple minutes, just to assert his authority.

What did I even do to players who gave me trouble? I certainly didn't send Wilson and Aonar against them. Nor did I give Evil the legendary Awakened Sword, bathed in the blood of Merchants and Nobles, Slaughter.... ;) 

I don't see why you could have any cause for concern after all!

Edited by Kasimir

3 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

Oh come on, Wilson's the bloodthirsty wrathful one, Wyrm's the handsome one, and I'm the suave one ;) And Gamma locked a bunch of Darkfriends who sassed him out of the doc for a couple minutes, just to assert his authority.

What did I even do to players who gave me trouble? I certainly didn't send Wilson and Aonar against them. Nor did I give Evil the legendary Awakened Sword, bathed in the blood of Merchants and Nobles, Slaughter.... ;) 

I don't see why you could have any cause for concern after all!

Kasimir this just reads so elim to me... I really couldn't say why, but I'm getting seriously evil vibes from this post. :ph34r: 

How interesting. Striker, Order, Gears, and books all jumped on Kas super early on.

Of these four, if one was an Elim, I would think it's Order, because he tagged the whole playerlist as if he was scared of Kas not dying. What I find equally suspicious is Mail's awkward reasoning to not vote Kas, when he was otherwise so eager to jump on Danex early on.  Then add onto Order that he immediately asks for a VC? as if he's, again, scared. now what would he be scared of? Kas is the highest wagon right now, there's no reason to think otherwise.

My conclusions from this? I think we're looking at a Kas-Mail-Order-(possibly Quinn) team, where Order voted on Kas not thinking anything would come from it, and then immediately regretted it, seeing 4 people hop on. He then tagged everyone, hoping someone else would create a cw after seeing the Kas train, and then shortly thereafter nervously requests a VC in hopes that the votes have changed since then. :P.

Edited by Illwei

1 hour ago, Elandera said:

It's the honest suave ones you want to watch out for...

Little old me, Elan? ;)

In a field with Wilson, Bloodthirsty Goddess, Jeskeri-foe, she who made Gamma and Aonar dance to her tune? She who routed the spies in Dalinar's army and rallied the Village against the Darkfriends? She who deceived Tyrian Falls and damned the village yet a third time? 

Or what about Wyrm Kaskiller, traitor always, who hoodwinked the Rithmatists, all but single-handedly routed the Ghostbloods, stabbed me in the back five times over two cycles, and got me to kill myself? He who has never lost as Evil, with Ironeyes' own luck, who always seems to survive whatever suspicion comes his way? He who won a perfect, bloodless victory against Meta himself? Woe to the foes of the Wyrm Inquisition for his wrath is great and his cunning far subtler than mine. 

Shall we speak of the Great Lord of Urbain, Gamma, who shot an Evil Mistborn Wilson in the face N1 and killed her, and then took over her Evil team? Who concealed the Pahn Kahl from the village and bore the Awakened sword Cuddles for them? He wields the sword Slaughter, tempered in the blood of his own teammates from the Merchants, and red was the sunrise the day the factions of Kholinar fell before him. His rivalry with Meta is the work of legend and his caprice and paranoia knows no bounds. 

If they ever tell my story, let them say I lived and played in the time of giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat but these names will never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Gamma, Butcher of Kholinar. Let them say I lived in the time of Wyrm'alor. 

Edited by Kasimir
justification

4 hours ago, Mailliw73 said:

I don't know if this shows how old of a player I am, but I immediately highlighted that for white text... 

Same >>

1 hour ago, STINK said:

I see VC and think voice chat ngl

Yep, That takes me a minute every time <<

---

Hm. So Kas is evil incarnate. But, doesn't this just mean he is straight up Ruin? After all, we know he's gonna be speaking to the spiked! He's not just evil, HE'S RUIN!! Can we simply vote out a shard??? 

Edited by Burnt Spaghetti