StormCraft - A Minecraft Mod/Server

Halleck

Thanks! I would like to come back to this someday. I really want to experience wandering through roshar with a world packed full of spren, flora, and fauna. If anyone here does 3D modeling or texture art and is interested in working on this project please let me know. I am taking a break from it right now but I'd be down to resume at some point if I can find a few other people who are dedicated to keep pushing it forward.

• 1 month later...
On 2/18/2021 at 5:04 PM, Halleck said:

Thanks! I would like to come back to this someday. I really want to experience wandering through roshar with a world packed full of spren, flora, and fauna. If anyone here does 3D modeling or texture art and is interested in working on this project please let me know. I am taking a break from it right now but I'd be down to resume at some point if I can find a few other people who are dedicated to keep pushing it forward.

Wow. Amazing stormlight graphics!

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Thanks for the kind words. The mod project is basically dead but we are continuing development (slowly) using vanilla-compatible server plugins. I've been able to get some of the entities shown above implemented as armorstand models and you can see them in action on our server.

I'm not checking this thread much so if you are interested in checking out what we have or helping out on the project, please join our Discord server.

• 1 month later...