Howdy Y'all

SpiritualShadow

Hey everyone! 

Name's Adam, 31 living in the US. Just a dude trying to reconnect with the world, looking to chat with real people about whatever and kill some time. I figured what better place than here since I'm a huge fan of Brandon Sanderson. Started reading him in high school, found The Final Empire completely by accident waiting for Robert Jordan to come out with the next Wheel of Time book. I was new to fantasy and just trying to find new books, didn't know Brandon was going to finish WoT, and certainly didn't anticipate the world I was about to step into. 

So yea. Not good at these get to know you things. Stop by and drop a howdy if you wanna chat about whatever, kill some time. Just trying to meet new people. 

5 hours ago, SpiritualShadow said:

Tough to narrow it down to just one lol. I'd have to say Warbreaker or Oathbringer. I love his characters, they're so fleshed out and feel realistic. How about you? 

dude i love oathbringer too. Love the ending before epilogue its epic. FYI you can put all those details on your profile when you click to edit profile.

9 hours ago, SpiritualShadow said:

Hey everyone! 

Name's Adam, 31 living in the US. Just a dude trying to reconnect with the world, looking to chat with real people about whatever and kill some time. I figured what better place than here since I'm a huge fan of Brandon Sanderson. Started reading him in high school, found The Final Empire completely by accident waiting for Robert Jordan to come out with the next Wheel of Time book. I was new to fantasy and just trying to find new books, didn't know Brandon was going to finish WoT, and certainly didn't anticipate the world I was about to step into. 

So yea. Not good at these get to know you things. Stop by and drop a howdy if you wanna chat about whatever, kill some time. Just trying to meet new people. 

I get the impression you are from the south...

If you could have one allomantic power, what would it be?

One feruchemical power?