Hello, I am A Stick!:D

Shallan_Davar

Also, a few things you may need to know about the Shard:

1: double posting (posting twice in a row on the same topic) is frowned upon

2: post count does not increase in the Forum Games and Random Stuff subforum

3: You cannot edit status updates (where it says "post on your profile")

4: you can only change your name twice in 90 days

5: the Grammar Police are everywhere

6: you can hide one of your posts by clicking "options" next to "edit"

3 minutes ago, Chinkoln said:

Welcome to the Shard!

What is your favorite cosmere book?

Btw, you accidentally double posted this topic. To remove a topic you can go to the top of the page and click options, then click hide.

Thanks!!:D

I haven't yet finished the entire Cosmere, but so far I really love Elantris and Oathbringer. And yeah, sorry about that, I realized but didn't know how to delete it haha. Thanks! I'll be sure to do that.

1 minute ago, AonDii said:

and #7 we're not as scary as we seem :P

1 minute ago, AonDii said:

Sorry about that! I admit, I am a noob:lol: I'll do my best to oblige to the preferences of the community! Thanks for your tips!:)

5 minutes ago, Shallan_Davar said:

Sorry about that! I admit, I am a noob:lol: I'll do my best to oblige to the preferences of the community! Thanks for your tips!:)

sorry about what? I was just telling you the things that I wish I had known when I joined. (well, actually only 1 and 3 were relevant when I joined, but if I had joined today that is what I would want to know.)

oh yeah, there's also a 20 rep/24 hour limit

Edited by AonDii

2 minutes ago, AonDii said:

sorry about what? I was just telling you the things that I wish I had known when I joined. (well, actually only 1 and 3 were relevant when I joined, but if I had joined today that is what I would want to know.)

I just accidentally posted twice, I'm not entirely sure how though XD But thanks!

2 minutes ago, Chinkoln said:

Especially Ene, she seems super intimidating because she is a moderator, but she is actually one of the nicest people I know in any aspect of my life.

Haha I'll keep that in mind! And I just had to mention.... I'm a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, too!!!! It really is so nice to meet a fellow member, especially on the internet!!:)

Just now, Shallan_Davar said:

Haha I'll keep that in mind! And I just had to mention.... I'm a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, too!!!! It really is so nice to meet a fellow member, especially on the internet!!:)

Awesome! There are a lot of people on the Shard who are members, so you should meet many more! How did you know I was a member? :ph34r:

There is actually a thread somewhere on the Shard where everybody can announce their religion and talk about it in a forum where there isn't criticism or harsh judgments.

1 minute ago, Chinkoln said:

Awesome! There are a lot of people on the Shard who are members, so you should meet many more! How did you know I was a member? :ph34r:

There is actually a thread somewhere on the Shard where everybody can announce their religion and talk about it in a forum where there isn't criticism or harsh judgments.

That's so cool! I'll check it out! 

6 minutes ago, Chinkoln said:

But I must ask, who is Chaos? There have been people with that name on different websites, but I must say I'm not sure who that is. I'm not really sure if they're the same people, haha!

Edited by Shallan_Davar

38 minutes ago, Shallan_Davar said:

But I must ask, who is Chaos? There have been people with that name on different websites, but I must say I'm not sure who that is. I'm not really sure if they're the same people, haha!

Chaos is the head admin on the Shard. Like Ene, he seems intimidating at first but he is actually really nice. The only reason Ene is counted as nicer is because she interacts more with people in casual ways, while Chaos generally interacts in administrative ways, though he can be really fun and interesting!

46 minutes ago, AonDii said:

it says in your sig

Oh yeahhh. I haven’t been on the Shard on a PC in a while, and people’s sig don’t show up on mobile.

2 hours ago, Chinkoln said:

Chaos is the head admin on the Shard. Like Ene, he seems intimidating at first but he is actually really nice. The only reason Ene is counted as nicer is because she interacts more with people in casual ways, while Chaos generally interacts in administrative ways, though he can be really fun and interesting!

Oh yeahhh. I haven’t been on the Shard on a PC in a while, and people’s sig don’t show up on mobile.

Ooohhhh, okay. Awesome, thanks!:)