Hi there

Madelynn Smith

7 minutes ago, Madelynn Smith said:

I just joined today!!! I was snooping around the internet for some code-cracking in Rhythm of War, and I’m so excited to have found this site! I can’t wait to listen to Shardcast and look at the Gallery! I do a ton of art myself, so I’m excited to see what other people are doing!

Hello there and welcome to the chaos Shard!

The art here is amazing, and everyone that does it has a talent. I do a bit of art myself, so I can relate to ya, lol. What would you say your favorite thing to draw/paint/whatever art to draw is? It doesn't have to be Brandon Sanderson related, it can literally be anything, lol.

Hi! I haven't gotten the chance to do any Cosmere art yet, because I've only been in the fandom about five weeks lol. I was recommended it by a friend and she might have created a monster. I do a ton of watercolor portraits, mostly, but I just got my first big landscape commission! I'm definitely already thinking up some Stormlight art, though!

1 hour ago, Madelynn Smith said:

Hi! I haven't gotten the chance to do any Cosmere art yet, because I've only been in the fandom about five weeks lol. I was recommended it by a friend and she might have created a monster. I do a ton of watercolor portraits, mostly, but I just got my first big landscape commission! I'm definitely already thinking up some Stormlight art, though!

Nah, it's alright. My brothers were the people that got me in the Cosmere, so I can relate to becoming a "monster" of sorts, lol. Friends are amazing like that by recommending these amazing things to ya, and then start to regret it as soon as we let the fandom take over our lives. But word of advice: Steer clear of any sort of spoilers. Like, if you haven't read the Mistborn trilogy and want to remain spoiler free, stay away from those forums, lol.

I haven't gotten the chance to really do watercolor, but I hear that it's fun to do, lol. Congrats on the landscape commission though! I wish ya the best of luck with that. You're going to be amazing, my dude.

I feel that, lol. The people are amazing here, so don't feel afraid to talk to them. And no problem, because I almost did some things like that before a friend of mine was like, "Dude, no. Read first, then look."

It sounds fun, but alas, I don't have any, lol. I'm more a pencil and paper kind of person until I can get my little hands on some digital stuff. If you were to look at my profile, you would see what I mean by the pencil and paper thing, lol.