State of the Sanderson 2020 image

KSub

The title says it all.

SotS-Image.jpg.a2c63a1bb7db5904de8480d500c2281d.jpg

The image is one we've seen before and speculated about but this one has an additional layer around the outside. There are six suns visible going clockwise from 11:00 to 3:00 and possibly one more after that. The way they are aligned  allows for 16. 

Any thoughts? Just creative license or is there a meaning to this. 

I think it's for sure symbolically relevant, though I don't know that it's got anything in terms of in-Cosmere in terms of easter eggs etc. 

It's probably more of a meta construct nodding to Adonalsium and the 16 Shards. 

Though I can actually make out the 7th Sun just to the below the last really visible one at "3 o'clock". The reason this might be relevant is that of the original Shard holders there are now 7 of them known to be deceased (Aona, Skai, Leras, Ati, Tanavast, Uli Da, and... that new one that happened recently and I don't want to accidentally spoil.)

1 hour ago, Green Hoodie Mistborn said:

I think it's for sure symbolically relevant, though I don't know that it's got anything in terms of in-Cosmere in terms of easter eggs etc. 

It's probably more of a meta construct nodding to Adonalsium and the 16 Shards. 

Though I can actually make out the 7th Sun just to the below the last really visible one at "3 o'clock". The reason this might be relevant is that of the original Shard holders there are now 7 of them known to be deceased (Aona, Skai, Leras, Ati, Tanavast, Uli Da, and... that new one that happened recently and I don't want to accidentally spoil.)

I was hoping for some major hints for the cosmere but if it's that I can accept it. Especially if we see it correlate to future vessels.