1 hour ago, robardin said:

They have bands. Just "bands" as "thin ribbons of metal intertwined".

Which pun I pointed out somewhere as likely only working in the language of the Northern Hemisphere as an additional clue that The Kelsurvivoreign intended for the discovery of the Temple of the Bands to be when the North/South Divide was finally bridged. United in worship of him!

Which makes it odd that he deliberately misled the North regarding who The Sovereign was. And doesn’t want them to know still, although I don’t see how it will be kept secret.

1 hour ago, mathiau said:

I was actually referencing the theory that (Dawnshard spoiler)

Hide contents

The mural in the temple used to contain a Dawnshard like the mural in Aimia

Also why are we still calling that spearhead made by Kelsier the Bands of Mourning? It's clearly the Spear of the Survivor

I tend to go with Survivor’s Spearhead.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2021 at 9:00 AM, Aon Tia said:

That is something I have wondered about before! Why had Leras appeared to Elend and pointed towards Terris? What was up there in those mountains? Is it some other secret source of power yea it is possible. Is Lerasium then really the Lost Metal? I always thought that TLM is about Atium. 

I thought that was ruin disguised as the spirit. It was also ruin who pushed vin down i think. I thought both Leras and ati were showing up as mist spirits which vin and elend confused with one being.

Still hmmm lerasium. More than a bead of it. Ooooo better be true for the last metal 

Edited by Friendshipspren
A little polishing

45 minutes ago, Friendshipspren said:

I thought that was ruin disguised as the spirit. It was also ruin who pushed vin down i think. I thought both Leras and ati were showing up as mist spirits which vin and elend confused with one being.

Still hmmm lerasium. More than a bead of it. Ooooo better be true for the last metal 

In both of the pointing situations it was Leras’ spirit. There were actually three mistspirits: Leras, Kelsier, and Ruin pretending to be either of the two.

And yes, it gets confusing.