Hello 17thshard!!!

Glad to be here and posting! I am a Computer Science undergrad and long time (ish) fan of the cosmere and BSando. I first read the Wheel of Time back in 2012 and while I loved the series overall, there was certainly a point around the middle that I certainly glossed over and didn't care as much about. While Jordan's last couple books I really enjoyed, I was quite enamored with Brandon's work on the series. Coincidentally around this time I had remembered a dog-eared copy of Way of Kings at my parents house belonging to my late father, which a co-worker had heavily recommended as Words of Radiance was set to release soon. Needless to say I read the first Stormlight books back to back in a day or two and....I.....was......hooked.

I do not think I have found a Cosmere story I haven't loved in some part, I am currently reading Bands of Mourning for the first time, then plan on filling the last few holes I have in the Cosmere (Stormlight novelas, White Sands, Mistborn Secret History).

I look forward to finally being able to nerd out about my thoughts and feelings towards the Cosmere!!

Sweet! So you've read Rhythm of War, huh. Complete Bands of Mourning, then read Secret History! You should get Arcanum Unbounded, it's a collection of all the Cosmere novellas and short stories (minus Dawnshard), so it contains Mistborn: Secret History, Edgedancer, Emperor's Soul, two stories set in two entirely new worlds, some other short stories. White Sand graphic novels are a bit hard to get at the moment, but you can nab the White Sand prose by subscribing to Brandon's newsletter, you'll find a link to download it in the latest newsletter e-mail.