Is there a timeline for the cosmere somewhere?

Waffles

9 minutes ago, Waffles said:

Does anyone know where Harmony being created falls in the timeline of the recreance and the plan to establish the everstorm?

I believe it happens sometime during the Hierocracy, as W&W happens between 5&6, so 300 hundred years before world be around then I think.

What we know is that Harmony coming into existence (the Catasandre) would have happened approximately 300 Scadrian years before the 5th book of The Stormlight Archive. (We know the 300 years because Mistborn Era 2 is placed between the first 5 SA books and the back 5, and it takes place 300 years after HoA)

Rosharan Years are slightly longer than Scadrian years if I'm not mistaken... so its a rough guess... but that probably puts Harmony's creation at around the year 900 on Roshar; Roughly 1700 years after the recreance.

Here's a very detailed Stormlight Timeline for reference: 

Edited by Lunu’anaki

11 hours ago, Lunu’anaki said:

What we know is that Harmony coming into existence (the Catasandre) would have happened approximately 300 Scadrian years before the 5th book of The Stormlight Archive. (We know the 300 years because Mistborn Era 2 is placed between the first 5 SA books and the back 5, and it takes place 300 years after HoA)

Rosharan Years are slightly longer than Scadrian years if I'm not mistaken... so its a rough guess...

I think the two approximations actually cancel out, more or less... Alloy of Law is year 341 after the Catacendre, but 1 Roshar year = 1.1 Earth years (and after Harmony fixes things Scadrial is an Earth analogue, so 1.1 Scadrian years as well)... so it should be pretty close to 300 Roshar years.

17 hours ago, The Unknown Order said:

I believe it happens sometime during the Hierocracy, as W&W happens between 5&6, so 300 hundred years before world be around then I think.

(Hierocracy was still like two Scadrian centuries before then. Around five Rosharan centuries before the present day.)