Hello there!

Kerbal Radiant

Hey there! I'm new to these forums but have been a Brandon Sanderson fan since 2015. My favorite book is probably Oathbringer (for now), and my Knight Radiant order is the Willshapers. I love space, reading, gaming, computers, fantasy books, game development, and programming and also like to talk about the world building parts that aren't really in the main focus (like wanting to know more about the Rosharan moons or how physics works on Roshar).

1 hour ago, Frustration said:

What books have you read?

(I'm going to assume you mean Sanderson books)

The original mistborn

All the Stormlight ones except for Rhythm of War and Dawnshards

The reckoners series

Rithmatist

and all the published Skyward books

9 minutes ago, The Ward's Guard said:

I myself am a casual gamer, and so I dabble in a lot of different types of games, so I'd like to ask if you had a game thats stood out as your all time favorite, or if instead you had a favorite genre of video games. 

All time favorite would be Kerbal Space Program

I really like simulation games, strategy games, sandbox games, and rpgs. What about you?

Just now, Kerbal Radiant said:

I really like simulation games, strategy games, sandbox games, and rpgs. What about you?

I like a wide range of genres, most notably strategy, rpgs, and fps games, all for different reasons of course. My more notable favorites are games like Halo, Age of Empires, Stellaris, Republic Commando, Skyrim, and Command and Conquer. I'm trying to expand the amount of games that I play, but I haven't set up the proper hardware yet.

22 hours ago, Kerbal Radiant said:

Hey there! I'm new to these forums but have been a Brandon Sanderson fan since 2015. My favorite book is probably Oathbringer (for now), and my Knight Radiant order is the Willshapers. I love space, reading, gaming, computers, fantasy books, game development, and programming and also like to talk about the world building parts that aren't really in the main focus (like wanting to know more about the Rosharan moons or how physics works on Roshar).

Welcome to the shard! Who’s your favorite Sanderson character?

52 minutes ago, midnight13 said:

Welcome to the shard! Who’s your favorite Sanderson character?

Thats a tough one...

I would probably say Hoid, he's really funny and also really mysterious so I'm pretty interested in him and figuring out what exactly he is.

My second favorite would be Axies the Collector. I'm kind of disappointed he only got the one chapter (so far)

On 2/7/2021 at 1:37 PM, Kerbal Radiant said:

blah blah games and computers blah blah talk about the world building parts that aren't really in the main focus (like wanting to know more about the Rosharan moons or how physics works on Roshar).

NOW you're talking.  I had some burning Rosharan moon questions when I joined a month ago, and then I found THIS:

Welcome to the Shard!