One of my days won disappeared.

Frustration

So, just recently I had 4 days won, but now it's only three, I also remember having won two days in a row, but now looking at past leaders doesn't show that, is that supposed to happen or am I misremembering?

Edited by Frustration

1 hour ago, Frustration said:

So, just recently I had 4 days won, but now it's only three, I also remember having won two days in a row, but now looking at past leaders doesn't show that, is that supposed to happen of am I misremembering?

This has happened to me at least 3 times that I can remember. The best I can figure is that there is some kind of overlap between days. At one time, the day will “end” and reputation counts toward the next day. But it actually doesn’t. It can count towards both days for a time span of a few hours. This is my only theory.

33 minutes ago, Frustration said:

Ok, now this is weird, when I put a custom date in for feb 5 it has me as 1st but in past leaders I'm 3rd.

Exactly, there is some kind of weird overlapping that is recognized by parts of the system but not others