The lost Temple

Maddie The Survivor

Join in the rp! Come up with your own characters with unique powers (please stay somewhere around flying, healing and Superhuman reflexes with your characters) Just please don’t make it’s too hectic! Thanks!

Edited by HaileyIsAWindrunner

Ella woke up with a gasp. Where was she? Where did her brother Jackson go? “Jackson?” She whispered while crawling out of bed. She felt a sharp pain in her back. She turned around and red glowing eyes looked down. She shrieked and scrambled away.

Hello Connie! Well. The world is close to our own. Powers. Hmmm. Probably close to healing, and superhuman powers (not too crazy like time travel of super speed) just like flying or superhuman reflexes. I think that is what you mean lol.

2 minutes ago, HaileyIsAWindrunner said:

Hello Connie! Well. The world is close to our own. Powers. Hmmm. Probably close to healing, and superhuman powers (not too crazy like time travel of super speed) just like flying or superhuman reflexes. I think that is what you mean lol.

Okay, good to know. Is there a character sheet I should use? Character sheet, as in... Name, Powers, Looks, Backstory...

Tbh i don’t really want it to copy any of Sando’s books too much. But some interesting backstories like Kaladin’s or Shallans (From SA) but not exactly. Names I don’t really care too much about. But in their world there are creatures of all kinds. Maybe someone who studies them will meet some of the characters in the future.

Ohhhhh! Well for Ella it could be:

Name: Ella

Looks: Black hair, pale green eyes about average height (age: 14)

Personality: Humorous, caring, selfless, a little clumsy though

powers: healing and flying 

Backstory: older brother Jackson (age: 17) parents died by some sort of creature. Makes her want to protect those who are in a similar situation.

The rp may start :)

Awesome. So here's my character sheet.

Name: Glissando

Looks: Silvery blue eyes getting lighter toward the outside, very dark brown hair that she keeps in two braids or ponytails. Pointed nose, bright cheeks, thin and long face. Very fair skin, thin eyebrows, ears pierced with little sun earrings. She likes to wear light/bright colors like yellow or pastels, but she's trying to hide(either way) so she often wears dark colors. She usually wears a dark t-shirt with dark kaprees, black and white tennis shoes, jacket tied around her waist and a black beanie. She's about 19 with wisdom beyond her years and about 5'8" or 5'9".

Personality: Know-it-all... maybe more later? I'm a little tired.

Powers: Light and Fire

Backstory: You'll see.

Ok here is mine,

Name: Vienna 

looks: long blonde hair preferably down in curls.  Blue eyes, (age: 16) normally wears a tshirt with shorts.

Powers: Lightning and flying

personality: Secretive, a little hot-headed. Only friends with the “cool” people

backstory: Hehehe

Edited by TheOnlyEdgedancersss

Yesss! Ya you can call me Hailey! Ill start off. Yay I can’t wait to see!

As Ella flew above the city she saw a figure in a yellow shirt. “Aha” Ella said under her breath. She flew down to confront the person....

5 minutes ago, TheOnlyEdgedancersss said:

Vienna stood watching the woman in the yellow shirt, a figure was gliding down toward her. “What the heck?”

I believe that in this RP, we'll be RPing in bold. Do you know how to bold text?

4 minutes ago, HaileyIsAWindrunner said:

“Ma’am we need to talk” Ella said trying her best not to look anxious.

"What is it?"

“I’ve seen you use your powers,” Ella whispered “It’s rare for people to have them. My brother...” she took a deep breath, “My brother is Jackson. He’s the one that killed that Huge snake a couple weeks ago, anyways he needs your help, we need more members.”