Hi! I'm a Dustbringer!

Quivil

19 minutes ago, Tani said:

I'm Tani, a Dustbringer. I promise I'm (probably) not evil (yet). You can trust me.

Hello there, and welcome to the chaos Shard! I honestly don't care if you're evil, that means that I'm not alone, even though I'm technically an Edgedancer.

Hope you don't mind me asking, but do you have a favorite Sanderson book? Doesn't matter if it's Cosmere or not.

On 2/5/2021 at 4:33 PM, Flyingbooks said:

Welcome to the Shard! I'm a Truthwatcher but I'm looking forwards to seeing more Dustbringers in the books because they seem fascinating. What are some of your favorite scenes from any of Sanderson's books?

I really love the parts in Stormlight with (spoilers, vagueified)

Spoiler

Kaladin falling in the storm, and the part about Dalinar's Tien.

On 2/5/2021 at 4:49 PM, Mystic Syn said:

Hello there, and welcome to the chaos Shard! I honestly don't care if you're evil, that means that I'm not alone, even though I'm technically an Edgedancer.

Hope you don't mind me asking, but do you have a favorite Sanderson book? Doesn't matter if it's Cosmere or not.

The next one, whatever it is. Or the next one that I need to read. I like the Cosmere ones best.

Edited by Tani

On 2/5/2021 at 1:28 PM, Tani said:

I'm Tani, a Dustbringer. I promise I'm (probably) not evil (yet). You can trust me.

Welcome to the Shard!

In order to gain a better understanding of the type of person you are I must ask you a question, feel free to ignore it I guess. If you could meet any character from the Cosmere, who would it be and why?

Optional Bonus Question: Besides the Cosmere, do you have a favorite inter-connect universe?

On 2/6/2021 at 6:15 PM, The Ward's Guard said:

Welcome to the Shard!

In order to gain a better understanding of the type of person you are I must ask you a question, feel free to ignore it I guess. If you could meet any character from the Cosmere, who would it be and why?

Optional Bonus Question: Besides the Cosmere, do you have a favorite inter-connect universe?

Lift because Lift (and it would be fun)

Or

A Releaser so I could learn more about the oaths and abilities

Or

Venli because she's awesome.

No, I don't have another favorite inter-connected universe.

Edited by Tani