Tani

Hi! I'm a Dustbringer!

12 posts in this topic

I'm Tani, a Dustbringer. I promise I'm (probably) not evil (yet). You can trust me.

Welcome to the Shard! I'm a Truthwatcher but I'm looking forwards to seeing more Dustbringers in the books because they seem fascinating. What are some of your favorite scenes from any of Sanderson's books?

19 minutes ago, Tani said:

I'm Tani, a Dustbringer. I promise I'm (probably) not evil (yet). You can trust me.

Hello there, and welcome to the chaos Shard! I honestly don't care if you're evil, that means that I'm not alone, even though I'm technically an Edgedancer.

Hope you don't mind me asking, but do you have a favorite Sanderson book? Doesn't matter if it's Cosmere or not.

Welcome to the Shard!

36 minutes ago, Flyingbooks said:

Welcome to the Shard! I'm a Truthwatcher but I'm looking forwards to seeing more Dustbringers in the books because they seem fascinating. What are some of your favorite scenes from any of Sanderson's books?

I really love the parts in Stormlight with (spoilers, vagueified) Kaladin falling in the storm, and the part about Dalinar's Tien.

19 minutes ago, Mystic Syn said:

Hello there, and welcome to the chaos Shard! I honestly don't care if you're evil, that means that I'm not alone, even though I'm technically an Edgedancer.

Hope you don't mind me asking, but do you have a favorite Sanderson book? Doesn't matter if it's Cosmere or not.

The next one, whatever it is. Or the next one that I need to read. I like the Cosmere ones best.

11 minutes ago, Tani said:

The next one, whatever it is. Or the next one that I need to read. I like the Cosmere ones best.

That's fair, lol. I can get behind that logic.

25 minutes ago, Tani said:

"The most important book a person can read. It's not the first one, is it? It's the next book. Always the next book."

Welcome to the Shard! Who's your favorite character?

Edited by Not an Ookla

Well that's a rare Order to get! Welcome to the Shard! 

17 hours ago, Not an Ookla said:

Welcome to the Shard! Who's your favorite character?

I don't know. All of them?

On 2/5/2021 at 1:28 PM, Tani said:

Welcome to the Shard!

In order to gain a better understanding of the type of person you are I must ask you a question, feel free to ignore it I guess. If you could meet any character from the Cosmere, who would it be and why?

Optional Bonus Question: Besides the Cosmere, do you have a favorite inter-connect universe?

On 2/6/2021 at 6:15 PM, The Ward's Guard said:

Welcome to the Shard!

In order to gain a better understanding of the type of person you are I must ask you a question, feel free to ignore it I guess. If you could meet any character from the Cosmere, who would it be and why?

Optional Bonus Question: Besides the Cosmere, do you have a favorite inter-connect universe?

Lift because Lift (and it would be fun)

Or

A Releaser so I could learn more about the oaths and abilities

Or

Venli because she's awesome.

No, I don't have another favorite inter-connected universe.

Edited by Tani