Tani

Hi! I'm a Dustbringer!

12 posts in this topic

I'm Tani, a Dustbringer. I promise I'm (probably) not evil (yet). You can trust me.

 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to the Shard! I'm a Truthwatcher but I'm looking forwards to seeing more Dustbringers in the books because they seem fascinating. What are some of your favorite scenes from any of Sanderson's books?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Tani said:

I'm Tani, a Dustbringer. I promise I'm (probably) not evil (yet). You can trust me.

Hello there, and welcome to the chaos Shard! I honestly don't care if you're evil, that means that I'm not alone, even though I'm technically an Edgedancer.

Hope you don't mind me asking, but do you have a favorite Sanderson book? Doesn't matter if it's Cosmere or not.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to the Shard!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Flyingbooks said:

Welcome to the Shard! I'm a Truthwatcher but I'm looking forwards to seeing more Dustbringers in the books because they seem fascinating. What are some of your favorite scenes from any of Sanderson's books?

I really love the parts in Stormlight with (spoilers, vagueified) Kaladin falling in the storm, and the part about Dalinar's Tien.

19 minutes ago, Mystic Syn said:

Hello there, and welcome to the chaos Shard! I honestly don't care if you're evil, that means that I'm not alone, even though I'm technically an Edgedancer.

Hope you don't mind me asking, but do you have a favorite Sanderson book? Doesn't matter if it's Cosmere or not.

The next one, whatever it is. Or the next one that I need to read. I like the Cosmere ones best.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Tani said:

The next one, whatever it is. Or the next one that I need to read. I like the Cosmere ones best.

That's fair, lol. I can get behind that logic.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Tani said:

The next one, whatever it is. Or the next one that I need to read. I like the Cosmere ones best.

"The most important book a person can read. It's not the first one, is it? It's the next book. Always the next book."

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to the Shard! Who's your favorite character?

Edited by Not an Ookla
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well that's a rare Order to get! Welcome to the Shard! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Not an Ookla said:

Welcome to the Shard! Who's your favorite character?

I don't know. All of them?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/5/2021 at 1:28 PM, Tani said:

I'm Tani, a Dustbringer. I promise I'm (probably) not evil (yet). You can trust me.

Welcome to the Shard!

In order to gain a better understanding of the type of person you are I must ask you a question, feel free to ignore it I guess. If you could meet any character from the Cosmere, who would it be and why?

Optional Bonus Question: Besides the Cosmere, do you have a favorite inter-connect universe?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/6/2021 at 6:15 PM, The Ward's Guard said:

Welcome to the Shard!

In order to gain a better understanding of the type of person you are I must ask you a question, feel free to ignore it I guess. If you could meet any character from the Cosmere, who would it be and why?

Optional Bonus Question: Besides the Cosmere, do you have a favorite inter-connect universe?

Lift because Lift (and it would be fun)

Or

A Releaser so I could learn more about the oaths and abilities

Or

Venli because she's awesome.

 

No, I don't have another favorite inter-connected universe.

Edited by Tani
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.