New to the board, Sanderson and the Cosmere!

For T2

Hello everyone, I am grateful for this board and such a great and massive community. It has been very helpful browsing both the forums and the Coppermind. I just started reading Sanderson the beginning of January per request of my friend who has been pushing me to start reading for quite some time now. Glad I have finally taken the plunge. So far I have read the first Mistborn trilogy and Warbreaker. I started Elantris last night and also picked up Arcanum Unbound from the book store. After Elantris and a few short stories I will then take the next big plunge into the Stormlight Archives series. I am very excited to do so, and I was very fortunate to find the first 3 books in the free bin at my local 2nd and Charles store.  I have been more careful lately to avoid spoilers as I made the mistake w too much browsing while reading Warbreaker and learned of a betrayal before it happened. Also for future reading, I've spoiled a bit from discovering names who end up being world hoppers. So from now on I plan to be more cautious of my browsing. Long story short, I'm happy to be here and I thank you for having me.

Edited by roondawg valhalla

14 hours ago, Not an Ookla said:

Welcome to the Shard! Who's your favorite character so far?

So far Lightsong. His sense of humor and perception of things really had me entertained. Also his growth of character and who we realize he really is and what he had done had won him over for me. Runner up I would have to say was TenSoon. How about you, regarding just the first Mistborn trilogy and Warbreaker, which characters were your favorites?