Reading order

Ebmid2

This website:
https://www.tlbranson.com/cosmere-reading-order-brandon-sanderson/
says Brandon Sanderson's website recommends reading The Alloy of Law before The Eleventh Metal.  Why would he recommend that?  It seems very strange to me.  Does The Eleventh Metal have references to The Alloy of Law or spoilers for it?  I thought The Eleventh Metal came first chronologically, and its introduction in the Arcanum Unbounded doesn't mention anything about The Alloy of Law.  So that'd imply to me that The Eleventh Metal should be read first.  I ask because I'm trying to decide in which order I should read them.  For the record, I've already read the first Mistborn trilogy.

Just now, Ebmid2 said:

This website:
https://www.tlbranson.com/cosmere-reading-order-brandon-sanderson/
says Brandon Sanderson's website recommends reading The Alloy of Law before The Eleventh Metal.  Why would he recommend that?  It seems very strange to me.  Does The Eleventh Metal have references to The Alloy of Law or spoilers for it?  I thought The Eleventh Metal came first chronologically, and its introduction in the Arcanum Unbounded doesn't mention anything about The Alloy of Law.  So that'd imply to me that The Eleventh Metal should be read first.  I ask because I'm trying to decide in which order I should read them.  For the record, I've already read the first Mistborn trilogy.

Unbounded does mention slight spoilers, what they are however, I don't know. It doesn't matter as Brandon made the Eleventh Metal to be read by people who hadn't read much, if anything. It doesn't matter I think, the Eleventh Metal doesn't even have any information, it just explains allomancy a little.

41 minutes ago, The Unknown Order said:

Unbounded does mention slight spoilers, what they are however, I don't know. It doesn't matter as Brandon made the Eleventh Metal to be read by people who hadn't read much, if anything. It doesn't matter I think, the Eleventh Metal doesn't even have any information, it just explains allomancy a little.

Eleventh Metal is a prequel story to Era 1. Alomancer Jak takes place in Era 2. 11th Metal was written first.

Unknown, are you going to visit the RP?

13 minutes ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

Eleventh Metal is a prequel story to Era 1. Alomancer Jak takes place in Era 2. 11th Metal was written first.

Unknown, are you going to visit the RP?

I don't have the copy on me, but I'm pretty sure it says slight spoilers.

What about it? I've been looking. 

3 minutes ago, The Unknown Order said:

I don't have the copy on me, but I'm pretty sure it says slight spoilers.

What about it? I've been looking. 

11th Metal has spoilers for Era 1, not two. If it says otherwise it’s a typo.

You haven’t posted anything, so I was wondering. I thought you were going to attack the inn.

1 minute ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

11th Metal has spoilers for Era 1, not two. If it says otherwise it’s a typo.

You haven’t posted anything, so I was wondering. I thought you were going to attack the inn.

Feel free to smell smoke, I don't know what I'd post. Wait, I have an idea.

@Ebmid2 

This site has 11th metal before era 2. It has a good reading order, but it also has some spoiled easter eggs and some other stuff. This link starts with them turned off: https://paleocrafter.github.io/reading-order/#/?connections=none&appearances.hoid=false&appearances.khriss=false&appearances.nazh=false