What happens in Shadesmar when a spren manifests in the Physical?

ReaderAt2046

As the title says, what happens in Shadesmar when a spren manifests in the Physical? For example, you have a fearspren wandering around Shadesmar, when it detects some tasty fear and manifests in the Physical. We know that in Shadesmar, the spren looks like a many-legged centipede-thing with antennae tipped with blobs of purple goo, and that in the Physical it looks like just that blob of purple goo. So when the blob of purple goo pops up in the Physical, what would an observer in Shadesmar see? Would it see the entire fearspren, with the purple antenna-tips existing in both Realms at once? Would the whole fearspren vanish, popping into the Physical where it appears as the blob of goo? Would just that blob vanish in Shadesmar as it pokes through into the Physical? Is it different for different spren? Have we ever actually seen what this looks like from the Shadesmar side?

We know from Oathbringer that Mandra's will randomly vanish. Possibly by being pulled into the Physical Realm with the birth or growth of a Chasmfiend? If so, the Fearspren may simply wink out of existence and then reappear a few mins later.

This may be a RoW spoiler, so I will put it in a tag just to be safe

Spoiler

The singers see the full form of the spren, not just a little bit like the humans. This could mean that the entire thing is pulled through instead of just the bit that humans see, or it could mean that singers are just better able to see into the cognitive realm

Anybody else start reading the title of this topic and say "what happens in Shadesmar... STAYS in Shadesmar" ?

What I want to know is where deadeyes end up when their holder dismisses their Blade.  To to place in Shadesmar they were when summoned?  Or where the holder is now?  Say I'm in Thaylen City; I summon my Blade, go through the Oathgate to Urithiru, then dismiss my Blade.  Where in Shadesmar is my deadeye now?

On 2/5/2021 at 1:33 PM, AquaRegia said:

Anybody else start reading the title of this topic and say "what happens in Shadesmar... STAYS in Shadesmar" ?

What I want to know is where deadeyes end up when their holder dismisses their Blade.  To to place in Shadesmar they were when summoned?  Or where the holder is now?  Say I'm in Thaylen City; I summon my Blade, go through the Oathgate to Urithiru, then dismiss my Blade.  Where in Shadesmar is my deadeye now?

Based on the fact that Notum is able to keep his father locked up, despite him being a Shardblade, it would seem that the Spren reappear not in the exact location they vanished from but actually in the same PLACE. This could be because a "vanished" Spren only 99.9999% disappears, and that tiny remnant is carried along inside the ship (and could therefore theoretically be manipulated while the Spren is gone", or it could be similar to how a Spanreed remains completely stationary while also "moving" with the rotation of the planet. I think the 2nd possibility is more likely, as I doubt Brandon would create a completely new system when a perfectly viable one already existed.