So, what exactly *are* Tamu Keks? Let's try and find out.

Just now, LewsTherinTelescope said:

They can do it from any Realm, so presumably it's not a Cognitive-specific power. I'd guess it has to do with their Spiritual natures being intertwined or something? Idk.

They can do it from any Realm, so presumably it's not a Spiritual-specific power.

12 minutes ago, mathiau said:

They can do it from any Realm, so presumably it's not a Spiritual-specific power.

Spren have spiritwebs even when they're gone from the Cognitive. And seemingly can feel stuff through this spiritweb (presumably wrong on the specifics, but they speak about it as if it's a known thing that can happen with spren):

“There is a Connection happening,” Vaiu said. “Deadeyes cannot think, but they are still spren—bound to the spiritweb of Roshar herself. They can feel what is happening in this keep, that justice will finally be administered.”

3 minutes ago, LewsTherinTelescope said:

Spren have spiritwebs even when they're gone from the Cognitive.

Sprens have a mind even when they're gone from the Coginitive.

And seemingly can feel stuff through this spiritweb (presumably wrong on the specifics, but they speak about it as if it's a known thing that can happen with spren):

Now that is a good argument

2 hours ago, mathiau said:

Sprens have a mind even when they're gone from the Coginitive.

I didn't say they didn't, I said it does not require them being in the Cognitive.

(And as my initial thing mentioned, the Cognitive has location and time, while the Spiritual does not, so one of those makes more sense to me to be the mechanism for instantaneous communication across distances, though I imagine the Cognitive is involved in interpreting it.)

31 minutes ago, LewsTherinTelescope said:

I didn't say they didn't, I said it does not require them being in the Cognitive.

And I answered I didn't believe your argument was valid. From your other arguments it's likely it is indeed at least somewhat Spiritual, but that one argument is not valid (I think).

Just now, LewsTherinTelescope said:

They can do it from any Realm, so presumably it's not a Cognitive-specific power. I'd guess it has to do with their Spiritual natures being intertwined or something? Idk.

That post got reposted after three hours for some reasons

9 minutes ago, mathiau said:

And I answered I didn't believe your argument was valid. From your other arguments it's likely it is indeed at least somewhat Spiritual, but that one argument is not valid (I think).

Fair. Obviously I disagree, but I can see your reasoning.

9 minutes ago, mathiau said:

That post got reposted after three hours for some reasons

Wtf.... weird.