The Wiki Page https://coppermind.net/wiki/Nahel_bond  starts with:

"The Nahel bond is a connection between a sentient spren and a human or singer."

But I remebered this: https://wob.coppermind.net/events/452/#e14509

Brandon Sanderson
"Nahel bond" is the phrase used for a bond between a spren and a being from the Physical Realm. That is the definition of it. [...] . It's how greatshells exist and grow to the size they do. It's how Ryshadium exist. Those are Nahel bonds also.

I came to this Topic when i wanted to mention, "This Character has a Nahel Bond" in a WTCC Question but checked  the Wiki to not confuse everyone. 

Can we change this in the Wiki? I know that WOBs are only secondary canon but the quote is from December 2020, so it is pretty recent and past RoW. And he literally said, that it is the definition. It does not just change "human or singer" to "being from the Physical Realm", but also "sentient spren" to "spren".

Makes sense to me, the rest of that WOB seems to draw a specific distinction between the more general Nahel Bond and the more specific and powerful Radiant Bond that is specifically the oath-based, surge-granting bond with a Sapient spren that we know of. 

Tom Goldthwait

At any point in the Rosharan history, was it possible to form a Nahel bond without swearing oaths?

Brandon Sanderson

"Nahel bond" is the phrase used for a bond between a spren and a being from the Physical Realm. That is the definition of it. So the answer to that is yes; it's currently possible right now. It's how greatshells exist and grow to the size they do. It's how Ryshadium exist. Those are Nahel bonds also.

What you're asking is if a sapient spren, a spren and a sapient individual, forming what we currently call the Radiant bond, which has access to much greater power; was that possible without swearing oaths? Yes and no. The formalization of the oaths and the Orders aligned with certain spren did take a little bit of time to come together. It was possible to form a Nahel bond before that, but it was not a Radiant bond accessing the levels of powers that are currently possible. So it's another one of these "yes and no" answers, if that makes any sense.

You could find a Nahel bond... In fact, many would call the bond between the singers and the spren that give them forms Nahel bonds. It may not fit fully into the categorization that most people would use it for, but you could kinda call that the same thing.

YouTube Livestream 23 (Dec. 17, 2020)

Yeah, that WoB is what made us decide not to merge the Nahel Bond page with the Knights Radiant page.

And yes, now that we know this the page should probably get a rewrite, or at least a major update, to reflect this information.

This will likely not be an easy task to complete, but any help updating it would be greatly appreciated.

And in general, as far as the wiki is concerned, WoBs are considered to be canon unless/until there is a newer WoB (which we are sure wasn't a mistake) or information in a published book that contradicts it.

As an update path, could we just change the current "Nahel Bond" page to be "Radiant Bond" with a basic Find&Replace term change, and then create a whole new page for the updated Nahel Bond definition above, along with a bulleted list of known examples (to start, at least)?  I may be over-simplifying, but that seems like a less labor-intensive path than a complete rewrite that captures everything.  

No, I think Nahel bond should use the generic version, with a shorter part on the Radiant bond aspect. The majority of Radiant bond stuff can be on the Knights Radiant page.

This should not be a quick fix operation. There are a lot of things that need to change with the Rosharan magic pages and it will require heavy revision.