Help with Spanish covers

Rashekin

Hey! I don't know if this post corresponds to this forum, but I wanted to know if anyone here knows the typeface that Brandon's name uses on the covers of his books in Spain, published by NOVA. I make covers in Spanish (because it's my language) to spend my free time, and although I have a PNG with the "Brandon Sanderson" that the Spanish covers have, it is not the same as having the font / typography.

I have searched in Whatfontis and got two similar fonts: "Parkson Personal Use" and "Equal Sand Demo" but I tried both and they are not the same used by Spanish covers. If anyone knows what source it is, or can help me, I would greatly appreciate it. I also know of some fonts used by American and British covers, in case anyone wants to know.

The attached image is the Spanish cover of The Hero of Ages, thanks!

HoA.jpg

• 7 months later...

@Rashekin, the closet I could find was ITC Roswell Std 4, to get it exactly like the cover font you would have to edit the glyphs a smidgen, but it's pretty darn close.

Polish_20210923_081748519.thumb.jpg.05c6c51da82cb8bf6ba02f3502e2fd95.jpg

Polish_20210923_081944613.jpg.0878489eaababf0e97d914d795dfa83f.jpg

The S is the glyph that would need the most work, but the x heights on the A and E glyphs look right, and that is the R glyph for sure.

Edited by Hoiditthroughthegrapevine